Question of the Day, Sunday the 27th of June, 2021

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
if i had that much free money to spend i would rather spend it on like a nice chunky diamond ring for my gf or get a bunch of tattoos :lol:
πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

I forgot to answer uf we had vacation plans for the summer. SW Michigan to see the in-laws this weekend. We've talked about taking a mini vacation. Somewhere close enough we could road trip with baby and do outdoor things, but we'll see what happens.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've never really wanted to go to Europe, or thought I could afford it, so I never bothered to look into what I'd like to do. But I read somewhere they just opened up the underground part of the Colosseum to tourists for the first time, and I'd like to see that, so I guess Rome for a bit, and I'd like to tour a proper medieval castle, idk where the best ones are though.

DownTheLane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I don't really like traveling, so I'll just be staying home like usual, or maybe go somewhere in my own country.
Though if I had to pick, I'd do a Scandinavian route. Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Finland, I don't know which one is pick yet. I'd love to stay in one of those igloos that lets you see the aurora borealis all night. I love snow and would love to spend some time in an environment where there's actually a lot of it. But I'd probably get super stressed and regret going immediately, knowing me πŸ˜‚

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd like to see England and Scotland, where my ancestors are from. I probably won't get to now because I can't walk far enough to sightsee.

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm at a greater risk to Coronavirus so I'm not going abroad this year but if I could I'd go to Spain. I was meant to go to Barcelona last summer.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't like to travel or leave my cats, so I would just take a day trip and go out to dinner and shopping. Maybe go to one of the Fairs around here and see the animals. I'm not a big spender, so I would never spend thousands on a trip, I would rather buy something I need or use it for living expenses.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
I don't want to fly, and in Australia, that really cuts down the places.
I would go back to Heron Island for a couple of weeks.. I went there as a child and it was magical.
Or I'd hire an all-wheel-drive and head across the Australian desert.. I'd also like to meet up with a group from Bush Heritage, a charity I support, and go on one of their explorations across the areas they're managing.
In other words, discover a bit more of my own country.. I've lived and travelled OS in the past and I don't think I have the energy for it now.