Question Of The Day, Sunday, May 14, 2017

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, I don't. Both my kitties are rescues, and I have no idea when their birthdays are. In fact, I'm not really sure how old they are. Mingo was five months old when I adopted him, but can't figure out how a three-month-old kitten ended up on the street. He had been picked up, turned in, and neutered before I got him, so that had to be two months.

Lily was abandoned as a mom with five kittens. She was found in southern Illinois, and brought up here with her kittens. They said she was between one and two years old, but listed her in her record as two years old. I think she was about one year old or less when I adopted her as I'm sure her kittens were her first litter and she could have gotten pregnant at six months.
i understand! :)

wow! your Mingo was very young when he was picked up! :agree: and poor Lily -- to have been abandoned with her five kittens! i'm so glad they have you now! :cloud9:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since most of our cats have been rescues we celebrate their Gotcha Day. It's usually a new toy or special treat but we have always showered them with love 365 days a year and that's what is most important to us. :hearthrob:
ahhh, a new toy or special treat to celebrate your cats Gotcha Days!!! :clap:

yes!! :cloud9:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww that's so sweet! I'm gonna have to *yoink* that idea because tomorrow I'm rescuing my very first cat and they have no idea which day she was born, other than the fact that she's 10 months old.
congratulations on adopting your first cat!!! :catrub: