Question Of The Day, Sunday, March 11, 2018

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love BBQ Sauce, especially when it's really thick and caramelized onto whatever. I need to learn how to caramelize. I hate how when you order BBQ wings now, they just throw the sauce on there at the end. It was to be cooked on and caramelized!
you love bbq sauce, especially thick and caramelized onto foods!!! :clap: great!! :D

oh yes! the sauce should be cooked on and caramelized. otherwise, it's just cooked wings with sauce. :headshake:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Barbecue wedges or fries are pretty tasty!

And when made really well, barbecue steak.

We also used to make barbecue/grilled corn on the cob in the past. Now that I remember, definitely have to bring that back! Really yummy!
barbecue potato wedges or fries, barbecue steak, and barbecue/grilled corn on the cob!!! :clap: awesome!! :agree:

i'd never heard of barbecue wedges or fries. :dunno: they do sound like they'd taste really very good! i think i'll have to try making some, though in the oven. :think:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like pretty much anything that's cooked with BBQ sauce on it. Two of my kids use BBQ sauce instead of ketchup, but I can't stand it "raw" - it has to be cooked for me.
you like pretty much anything that's cooked with bbq sauce on it, though don't care for it 'raw'!!! :thumbsup: most excellent!! :)

that's interesting, that your kids use bbq sauce instead of ketchup! :think: