Question of the Day, Sunday, March 10th

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess....I drink it....
Sometimes it's great depending on how thirsty or hot I am and sometimes it's just something I do because I'm supposed to.
When I still lived at home we had well water which tastes way better than city water, but I still drink our tap water.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All I drink is water. Maybe have a soda twice a week. I drink it all day at work, with my snack after work, and with dinner.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
allmykitties allmykitties yes, I meant for consumption. I was worried my question wouldn't come across clear. My apologies.

vansX2 vansX2 and isn't it amazing how even well water differs in taste? We had to have a deeper well when they built a new housing development close to our home. They struck oil, and not in a good way. The water was so bad it was IMHO unsafe to drink, if anyone would want to do so. Now that we have filtered water, it's good, but not nearly so much as the well water as the home in which my parents lived.

We used to go to a popular restaurant in the mountains that allowed people to bring their milk jugs and fill them up with fresh spring water to enjoy at home (Now, of course, they charge a dollar a jug :rolleyes2:). The water at my parent's house was probably equal to that at the restaurant's, if not better.

Last edited:

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Yes, cold and refeshing. But I filter tap water.. I really don't like all the additives and there's a chemical taste.
My favourite water was from Kunanyi (Mt Wellington), Hobart. We used to drive up to near the top with water containers and collect it from the tiny creeks that flowed from the summit.

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Dislike. I rarely drink it in almost any form. I drink plain, nonsweet iced tea in place of it.