Question of the Day, Sunday, March 10th

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I spent the first 18 years of my life drinking well water, and nowadays I keep a jug of tap water in the refrigerator. Bottled water always seemed to be an extravagance to me. But yeah, I like water.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do like water, but if I have pop in the fridge I will more than likely choose that over water. This of course has led me to having to go to the ER last weekend because I was constantly light headed. I was just dehydrated. I've been trying to drink more water this week though. I only drink filtered tap water. I have a large Brita dispenser in my fridge, so when I'm actually drinking water regularly, I have to refill it every few days.

allmykitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
For consumption, water on its own? Not really. I do enjoy add-ins (like Mio), but I generally get my water intake through means other than plain water.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I like it carbonated best but there are some bottled waters, like Fiji Water, that are great on their own.

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like Water. Though I drink more infused with Tea. I keep several gallons of Milos Tea on hand.

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
I know this isn’t how you meant it, but it hasn’t stopped raining here except for one day for over a month. I can’t remember what sun is. I’ll give you my first born, tell you where the gold is, if I had either. Just make it STOP.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I LOVE water. I have an insulated cup I keep with me almost all the time and it's always full. I like coffee, tea, and other things but water is my main go to. I sometimes add a raspberry electrolyte powder to it for some flavor, and actually like the taste of re-mineralized RO water.

KittyFriday

🐱
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ice water is my absolute favorite. I drink from the five gallon bottles at my house and at work, but my favorite water is at my parents' house. They have a well and a reverse osmosis system, plus some add on that puts minerals back into the water. I love it.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have a well and to us our water is delicious.I'm more of a water drinker than he is,and I keep several bottles of it in the fridge so I can have it ice cold all the time year round.I do love my coffee and the occasional hot tea...I will have (rarely) a soda,but water is my main drink.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Growing up the two choices of liquids were milk or water. Our parents never kept pop in the house. As a result both my sister and I were used to drinking water. We're both into cardio exercise so we stay hydrated with lots of water. The only difference is I love coffee and she does not.

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have a well and to us our water is delicious.I'm more of a water drinker than he is,and I keep several bottles of it in the fridge so I can have it ice cold all the time year round.I do love my coffee and the occasional hot tea...I will have (rarely) a soda,but water is my main drink.
I suppose if I had "Well Water" readily available that's all I would drink as too. As a kid I spent t a week at a family friends farm . And enjoyed ice cold Well Water daily.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do like water, but not tap water. I have been trying to drink more so I fill up a container with ice and water and sip on it throughout the day.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's taken me a looong time to get used to drinking plain water. I'd guess because it was always city water back in my early years. I always used to feel like it didn't sit good in my stomach and made me feel icky. I know that sounds impossible but when DD was small she wouldn't keep water down either.

Now I do drink it and basically enjoy it. Its just way better if its very cold and either bottled or out of the fridge filter here at home. I still tend to drink it fast though. Like I'll chug a mug of water multiple times a day.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Arrowhead is about the only water I will put in my mouth, unless I'm dying. But, yea, I drink a lot of water.

I know this isn’t how you meant it, but it hasn’t stopped raining here except for one day for over a month. I can’t remember what sun is. I’ll give you my first born, tell you where the gold is, if I had either. Just make it STOP.
Seattle?

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As someone with kidney disease I do have to drink a lot of regular water - I do like it, but sometimes I get tired of it. Carbonated water is my favourite!

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I suppose if I had "Well Water" readily available that's all I would drink as too. As a kid I spent t a week at a family friends farm . And enjoyed ice cold Well Water daily.
I've been very fortunate that I've had well water all my life.When I worked for WalMart,the store had city water and it wasn't horrid but I got used to bottled water real quick.My sister lived about 25 miles south of me here in MO and she had city water,and it was nasty with sooo much chlorine.