Question Of The Day, Sunday, June 17, 2018

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lots of cold water in the fridge, for us and for the furkids. I put tons of crushed ice in water dishes 2-3 times a day and then top off with cold water. The Beast really loves the water, but the cats tend to drink more, too. They seem to like their water very cold.

Caffeine-free Pepsi for me, Mt. Dew for Rick. And since the mint is up in the garden, I'm making a lot of mint iced tea for us. We love mint tea.

Once in a while, we'll run into the local Freeze for an ice cream cone. Or buy some ice cream.

I don't use the pool as often as I used to, but today? I lived in the pool!
you keep cold water in the fridge (for you as well as your furkids), The Beast and your cats love very cold water (using crushed ice), caffeine-free pepsi for you/Mt Dew for your DH, and lots of mint tea!!! :clap: and occasionally, you'll go for an ice cream cone, or buy some ice cream! :yummy: that's awesome!!

ahhh, the pool......:cloud9:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
90 degrees here at 4:20 PM. No idea what it was earlier when I was out, but it was brutal. Supposed to be getting up to 100 last this week. Ugh.

I don't do anything in particular different, but I'm very happy we have air conditioning in the house, car, and work.
while you don't do anything in particular different during the hot weather, you're very happy to have the air conditioning in your house, car, and work!!! :thumbsup: most excellent!! :)

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We're supposed to break a record today it the temp rises above 96. It's 93 now with heat index up to 102. Awhile back we lost power for 4 days so I always have bottled water on hand. Other than that plenty of produce, e.g. fruit and veggies during the summer months.
you always have bottled water, and keep plenty of fresh fruit and veggies on hand!!! :clap: very nice!! :D

mmmm......i love to buy 'in season' fruit and veggies! :agree:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I usually have a seasonal fruit like peaches, nectarines, plums or watermelons on hand.
you usually have fresh seasonal fruit on hand!!! :clap: that's excellent!! :D

i love watermelon! :redheartpump: these days, all i seem to find available are the 'regular' sized, and seedless ones. i'd love to come across some of the huge 'will feed a family' sized ones that used to be readily available.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sparkling water, gelato, recipes for cocktails and/or beer and cider.

I also enjoy putting green grapes in the freezer - they are like little popsicles when they freeze and have them as a snack :D super cool trick.

And a quick trip to the lake for a swim doesn't hurt either!
you keep sparkling water, gelato :cloud9:, recipes for cocktails and/or beer and cider, as well as frozen green grapes on hand!!! and a quick trip to swim in the lake too! :thumbsup: that's awesome!! :)

i dearly love gelato! :yummy: and that's a great idea, to put green grapes in the freezer!!