Question of the Day, Sunday, January 8, 2017

Primula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Let me think what happened when I left. I think it was when Evan Rachel started to lie to Jeffrey Wright. They had introduced the character who started the whole thing off with Anthony Hopkins - forget his name. I absolutely love HBO, but this show, though good, did not quite cut it for me. BTW, I usually dislike sci-fi of any kind.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I liked The Great British Bake Off which it seems is called the Great British Baking Show in the US (what is that all about?) It's a pity Sue, Mary and the others

won't be back for another season.

I watch Project Runway  when it's on though I wish they'd spend more time with the process of making the clothes.

I'm quite enjoying The Good Place, I loved Kristen Bell in Veronica Mars so I'm really happy to see her on tv again.  

For news I tend to watch Al Jazeera and DW (Deutsche Abella?)  news in English because our newscasts are terrible. If I had cable tv I'd watch the BBC as well. 

I did watch the first season of Designated Surviver but I couldn't get over the gigantic plot hole near the end.
i think they do that to confuse us! 

interesting shows!!! 

i haven't kept up with Designated Survivor. it's been a bit hectic here lately -- home improvements going on.