Question Of The Day, Sunday, August 27, 2017

scarlettleia

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Smash. They're essentially cereal, dipped in chocolate and salt, and they're stupidly moreish and great.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would buy lots of different kinds of apples. I bought two to try yesterday at Wal Mart. They are called Ambrosia. I cut one with our lunch. Wonderful. I love fall and all kinds of apples. I also bought a bag of Gala apples at the grocery on Friday. They were buy the apples and get a free jar of Jif peanut butter. I love peanut butter. That is another whole discussion. ;) I will cook them and make applesauce. I have also tried Envy, Pink Lady and numerous other kinds. I just love apples.
I'm still sticking with apples as I said before. When this time of year comes, I always want apples, lots of them. I love to cook them for applesauce too, and apple pie, and apple cobbler. I just love apples.
apples!!! :cloud9: most excellent!!

i absolutely adore apples too! :yummy: peanut butter too! and, i happen to live in an area that's heavily into apple growing -- there are many, many orchards here. a great thing about apples is that there are tasty new varieties created quite often.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Something I would not normally be able to afford on a regular basis. I love a good standing rib roast, but try finding a restaurant that will do it exactly the way you want it. We can't. Some of you may remember that, back in January for my birthday, I did my own birthday dinner. And I made a standing rib roast the way I wanted it and complete with the Yorkshire pudding. It was decadently delicious.

This is something that we don't enjoy that often, so it was a real treat, not just for me, but for Rick, too.
mmmmm......a standing rib roast!! :thumbsup: very nice!!

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love desserts so if I had a little extra to spend it would be on something with chocolate and/or coffee flavor in it, e.g. tiramisu, flourless chocolate cake with coffee mousse, scone or biscotti.
desserts, with chocolate and/or coffee flavor in it!!! :clap: that sounds really nice!! :)

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is 3 24 am on august 28 2017 already
here at TCS, we have members from all around the world -- so in many different time zones. :)

so for example, when you posted the above time and date where you live, it was 8:24 pm on Sunday, August 27, 2017 here on the east coast of the US -- where i live.

or, were you noticing that the time/date of your posts were not accurate for where you live? if so, you can set your time zone to where you are. when you're signed in here at TCS, go up top and to the right where you see your username, mouse over it (ie, use your mouse to move the 'arrow' on your screen over your username) a drop down menu appears and click on 'preferences'. this opens a 'window'. you'll see at the top of that window 'Locale', and on the line below that 'Time Zone'. you can choose the time zone for where you are, just find it in the choices and click on it. then click on 'Save Changes' at the bottom of the window.

Last edited:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It depends what kind of mood I'm in.

I might go for some inari zushi, a kind of fried tofu sushi, or treat myself to some of the really good imported coffee.

Lately they have these huge pink grapefruits in my local supermarket. They're so good!
those are some great choices you have there!!! :thumbsup: very nice!!

oh, those pink grapefruits sound wonderful! :yummy:

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
Steamers clams or ribeye steaks. We got some a few weeks ago-was a nice change! It's expensive but I cook it the way I want without the costs for eating out...it came out pretty good. Still trying to perfect the red middle with warm middle=I don't like it raw but I don't like it well done..this time finally got it right.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Steamers clams or ribeye steaks. We got some a few weeks ago-was a nice change! It's expensive but I cook it the way I want without the costs for eating out...it came out pretty good. Still trying to perfect the red middle with warm middle=I don't like it raw but I don't like it well done..this time finally got it right.
steamers and ribeye steaks!!! :cloud9: very, very nice!! :agree:

and, congratulations on perfecting the 'red middle with warm middle' on the steaks! :)