Question of the Day Sunday August 13, 2023

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
The veggie omelette, with toast, and fresh fruit instead of the potatoes, sounds good.

But the Belgian waffles with butter and syrup (must be pure maple) and fresh fruit also sounds delicious.

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lobster Benedict!
Iced coffee with a bit of half and half. Nothing else since it comes with potatoes.
A Breakfast Burrito would be a close 2nd choice. Both items are impossible to find anywhere near me.
FYI if anyone goes down to Key West be sure to have the Lobster Benedict at Blue Heaven!

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't eat breakfast, so nothing looks good right now.
BUT, is that the prices? 1.75 for a piece of toast? No wonder I don't eat out.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I very rarely eat eggs and when I do am very picky about them. I am also making another try at giving up refined carbs and added sugar. This is the longest I have stuck with it and am starting to have more energy and sleeping better, the cravings are starting to go away so I am going to stick with it. I would probably have the fresh fruit cup and wheat toast with peanut butter.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I very rarely eat eggs and when I do am very picky about them. I am also making another try at giving up refined carbs and added sugar. This is the longest I have stuck with it and am starting to have more energy and sleeping better, the cravings are starting to go away so I am going to stick with it. I would probably have the fresh fruit cup and wheat toast with peanut butter.
Giving up refined carbs and added sugar is very difficult, congratulations on your progress!