Question of the Day, Sunday, April 2, 2017

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The last movie I saw was Patriots Day, and I saw it streaming on the TV. In the theaters the last two were Lion and Manchester by the Sea.  Of those three, my favorite was Manchester by the Sea.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I watched Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence on YouTube last night.

I went to see a David Bowie exhibition on Friday so I've had Bowie on my mind all weekend. Part of the exhibition was a recording of an interview with Sakamoto Ryuichci and Kitano Takeshi about their memories of working on the movie. You see Takeshi on TV over here all the time, but I was surprised by how different Sakamoto looked.

Hadn't seen the movie since I was a teenager, so it was almost like seeing it for the first time.
i haven't seen Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence, but it sounds like a movie i'd like to see! 

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

We watched a few movies on New Year's Eve at home. For the life of me, I can't remember the titles of the movies; that's how much they stuck with me.

Oh......The Secret Life of Pets was one of them.
that sounds like a very nice New Year's Eve, watching movies!!! 

i haven't seen The Secret Life of Pets.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

The last movie I saw was Patriots Day, and I saw it streaming on the TV. In the theaters the last two were Lion and Manchester by the Sea.  Of those three, my favorite was Manchester by the Sea.
all three movies sound interesting!!!