Question of the Day, Sunday, 21st June, 2020

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't like the heat and humidity (lucky for me, it's almost never humid here). So I prefer the spring, but there's not much better than a nice sunny summer day... as long as it's not warmer than 20°C!

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You can always put on more clothes if you get cold but can only legally take off so much in the summer.
Yes, BUT, there are only so many clothes you can put on before you can't move, lol.

I don't like extreme temps at all, in either direction, and really don't like humidity. But summer will get my vote because of wearing fewer clothes and also because sometimes the cold gets right down to your bones and you can't warm up even bundled in a fleecy blanket with a hot water bottle, but it's fairly easy to cool off even if you're super hot.

And, yeah, icy roads and feet of snow and everything frozen solid are all very inconvenient.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
My pain management doc told me I should live in a dry climate and mentioned Arizona.
I told him the heat was way too much but he said it was a dry heat. I'm thinking more
of central CA or even even N Ca.Went to Yountville Ca on honeymoon in the Napa
valley, loved the weather

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Even though I grew up in Florida (without air conditioning) now that I have lived up north for 30+ years, I can't take the humidity. Day time temperatures I adore are 70 to mid 80s with low humidity. I guess I am a spring/fall kind of person. I HATE winter with a passion!!

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Spring is my favourite season because I like it when it's not too hot but not too cold either. Here in my part of England, early spring is often the same as late winter i.e. cold and wet, but later on in the season it's mild and sunny. Summer heat is often too oppressive for me - I've always thought summer is a pretty overrated season.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
I love Spring and Autumn here.. they're just delightful and don't have the intense humidity of our Summer, which seems to be getting worse every year.