Question Of The Day, Sunday 14 April, 2019

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
all my clothing is based on comfort, and i buy my clothing largely based on what can be washed together (that colors won't run, then stain other pieces of clothing in the washer load).

for winter clothing, i stick to blue, darker grey, brown, and i have a couple pieces of clothing each in black and medium green colored. it's sweat pants, sweat shirts, thermal henley tops, and thermal bottoms.

for summer clothing, it's men's boxer shorts (so comfy and lightweight), short sleeved scoop neck cotton tops for indoors -- the boxers are blue/green/black/grey colored in plaids or stripes, and the cotton tops are in solid blue, green, and a few each of purple and yellow colored. for outdoors/going to be getting dirty clothing, it's men's white cotton t-shirts and the same men's boxers.

spring and fall clothing is a combination of winter and summer clothing, to feel comfy and warm enough but not too hot.

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It depends on the season though all year round I love yellow (particularly mustard), red and blue. As it's spring I've also been really enjoying pink lately and also like rainbow/multicolour at the moment (I have a couple of rainbow jumpers/sweaters that I absolutely love). In summer I also wear a lot of white.
I don't really wear a lot of dark colours like black or brown, though.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I get the most compliments when I wear bright greens. My favorite color for clothing is various shades of gray though. I don't know why I love gray so much considering I never shy away from color. I'm not sure what colors don't look good on me, but I am not a fan of yellow for anything or orange, but I don't think anyone looks good in orange.

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not so fancy so color or style doesn't matter, just has to be functional and comfortable. Pink shirt, neon green suspenders and plaid golf pants are out though ;)
I think I mentioned it here once that I got a new barn coat, a really good one, and the cats made it their new bed :doh:

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Black, grey, and puce are my favorite to wear. Orange, yellow, and white are my least favorite. Sadly, most hues of green, which is my favorite color, look bad on me.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I like wearing blues, purples (especially in the plum/wine shades. I even have a plum wedding band :thumbsup:), gray, black, olive green. I cannot wear yellows or anything with too much of a yellow tone. If I get a tan I can pull it off depending on the shade. But normally it makes me look awful. My undertone is olive. If you put my hand next to DH (a redhead) he looks pink and I look yellow-green. Sometimes more green depending on the lighting. Pale pink looks bad on me and so do any neons.

I wear a lot of athletic pants around the house. Loose kinds; no leggings for me. Tops are usually some kind of t-shirt with or without sleeves. I got in the habit when my kids were small and it's hard to break. I don't look like a total slob; but definitely comfy. ;)

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
This is interesting as I hadn't thought about it before.. if I'm feeling a bit flat I go for soft, gentle colours.. blues and salmons. I must find them soothing. :)
Otherwise, earthy shades, blues and the odd bit of orange/green.