Question Of The Day, Sunday 14 April, 2019

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Everyone!! :hellocomputer:

This is my first question of the day. I have pondered about what to ask and got so confused because I thought of so many questions. :headscratch:

I don't know if this has been asked before but here goes:

What are your favorite colors to wear and what are your least?
What color(s) is one of your go-to comfy-sit-on-the-sofa-and-binge-watch or whatever you like doing when you are relaxing outfits? Kind of a 3 part question.

I like pink, purple, navy, black. There is a mustard color that I look horrible wearing, and I also look unfortunate in rust-like colors.

How about you?

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am the opposite. The fall earth tones are best for me. Colors like rust and burnt orange. I have to be very careful with pastels, apricot works the best for me. Pink has to be the dusty rose like color. Black works, I think it works for just about everyone. I do better with cream or off white rather then pure white.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I like dark, warm colours. Black (of course) red, darker purples. I can wear pink if it's a stronger, deeper pink, but not paler pinks.

Green and yellow look awful on me.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Forgot to mention my go-to garb;a lot of bright colored hoodies or tanks with black yoga pants or sweats.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
My least favorites for clothes are rust, mustard, orange and browns. I tend towards blues, greens and purples. I tend to dress like a bag lady around the house in oversized sweats that those are mostly grey and blue. :lol:

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I stay away from the orange family and can only pull of certain shades of yellow. They just don't go with my skin tone. Otherwise, I wear all colors, although because I am one of the unfortunates who gets sweaty armpits I stay clear of fitted grey tops, it just shows way too much contrast. All different shades of blue seems to be the color that is most prevalent in my closet over all. When I'm lounging around the house, color doesn't matter so much as the feel of the material.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For clothing I like black, brown, tan, cream, gray, navy blue, sky blue, celery green, olive green, hunter green, lavender, white.
I dislike yellow, orange, bright blue, bright purple.
Pink and Red are undecided.

Last edited:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
This is my first question of the day.
Congrats on your first "official" question - good choice! :thumbsup:

I look best in pastels so they are my favorite and gray makes me look sallow/dull so it's my least favorite. However, around the house I wear a light shade of gray because it blends it with the animal fur. ;)

Talien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like darker colors. Black, brown, blue, gray, green, stuff like that. Then again I'm a denim and flannel guy so what can you expect?

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Black. Always black. Or dark tones of any color. I don't mind bright colors (I'm a big fan of chartreause/lime and orange) but I don't gravitate to them first.

Hate yellow. I look terrible in it. I own nothing yellow at all except one shirt that is actually white, and has a pattern of black eyed Susan daisies on it LOL.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
About half my clothes are black or navy blue, the rest gem tones. I don't wear orange.

Around the house, I usually have on jeans and a fleece top, sweatshirt, or T-shirt.

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In the winter, I like to wear navy and burgundy. Burgundy looks very good on me and goes with my skin tones. I like the pastels in the summer, but don't wear a lot of them anymore.

I wear comfortable clothes all the time, so there isn't anything special I wear to lounge. I used to wear a lot of mules so I could kick my shoes off and slip them back on, but I have to wear an ankle brace for a drop foot now, so I can't take shoes off much anymore.