Question Of The Day, Sunday, 1/6/19

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
*Milk, it smells BAD to me, even fresh from the store.
*Oysters/Sushi, bait, bait, bait. Tried it 6 different times, still tastes like bait!
*Rocky Mountain Oysters, watched where those came from YUCK!!
you dislike milk, oysters/sushi, and Rocky Mountain Oysters!!! :clap: awesome!! :D

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't even count liver as food. It's just vile. I can taste one part liver in a thousand spicy parts of other things. I'd rather starve.

I don't like any organ meats. The taste of blood is too metallic.

No canned asparagus. It tastes like rotten pond scum. Fresh is lovely.

Buttermilk is good milk gone bad. Ick! Don't waste my time with skim milk. I'll take regular water.

I love oysters any way you serve them. Raw on the half-shell are wonderful. I've plucked them right off the reef, pried them open, and slurped them down.

I always fear I'll go somewhere for dinner and they'll serve all of the above. What to do? Feign illness (I'm sure I'd really be sick), I guess.
liver, any organ meats, canned asparagus, and buttermilk are foods you simply don't like!!! :thumbsup: that's great!! :)

i've never tried buttermilk. :dunno: though, i do use powdered buttermilk (reconstituted) as called for in baked items sometimes.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Liver, beets, Lima beans, and Limburger cheese
you don't like liver, beets, lima beans, and limburger cheese!!! :clap: most excellent!! :D

lima beans aren't a particularly liked food for me, either. i don't mind them as much if they're in something liked mixed vegetables, but i also don't 'seek them out'.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
you don't like liver, beets, lima beans, and limburger cheese!!! :clap: most excellent!! :D

lima beans aren't a particularly liked food for me, either. i don't mind them as much if they're in something liked mixed vegetables, but i also don't 'seek them out'.
What's really strange is I love goose liver pate. I was at a hotel and we went through 4 jars in 3 days. We went through about everything in the mini frig and had to pay an extra $200.00 when we checked out!! :flail::crackup:

After that we bought snacks and beverages before we checked in to hotels and my ex-husband banned me from the goose liver pate if the mini frig had it.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
None that I can think of. Some I haven't tried and never will such as rattlesnake, possum, coon, etc.
while there are no foods that you can think of that you simply don't like, there are some foods that you haven't tried and never will, such as rattlesnake, possum, coon, etc.!!! :thumbsup: very nice!! :)

yup, i'd never try rattlesnake, possum, or coon either! :agree:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What's really strange is I love goose liver pate. I was at a hotel and we went through 4 jars in 3 days. We went through about everything in the mini frig and had to pay an extra $200.00 when we checked out!! :flail::crackup:

After that we bought snacks and beverages before we checked in to hotels and my ex-husband banned me from the goose liver pate if the mini frig had it.
that makes sense, loving goose liver pate, but disliking other types/ways of preparing liver! :agree:

i've worked in the hotel industry, and those mini frig snacks are really best not to use. the prices charged are high for what's in there, and it's really very easy to go through all of it since it's right there in the room.

Max's Human

MAX
Alpha Cat
Purraise
20190106_153030.jpg
Micknsnicks2mom-guess you agree for the most part with my FOODS TO AVOID LIST!!
SORRY but $200 for mini bar goosepate, something else to add to the list, I don't think I need a taste test.
Your baby looks like my MAXIMILION!!!

marmoset

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well I have had rattlesnake as well as alligator. Both were just fine and alligator was particularly delicious but I feel just as guilty about eating those as I do any other meat.

The strangest thing I was served was raw beef heart that was sliced and gently cooked at the table. It was good too.

I'm adventurous with food so it's probably a good thing that most days I eat vegetarian.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 270321 Micknsnicks2mom-guess you agree for the most part with my FOODS TO AVOID LIST!!
SORRY but $200 for mini bar goosepate, something else to add to the list, I don't think I need a taste test.
Your baby looks like my MAXIMILION!!!
yes, pretty much agree with your foods to avoid list. i do love milk, though! :redheartpump:

yes, my little Snick :rbheart: and your Maximilion could be litter mates, they look very much like each other! :agree:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I have had rattlesnake as well as alligator. Both were just fine and alligator was particularly delicious but I feel just as guilty about eating those as I do any other meat.

The strangest thing I was served was raw beef heart that was sliced and gently cooked at the table. It was good too.

I'm adventurous with food so it's probably a good thing that most days I eat vegetarian.
that's great, that you're adventurous with food! :clap:

i try to be adventurous, too! you never know if you could be missing something good, but just haven't tried it! :agree: