Question of the Day, Saturday the 9th of July, 2022

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This got me thinking that I hadn't been to Bath and Body Works in a very long time, since well before the pandemic. I had just been using whatever I picked up at the supermarket. I went to Bath and Body Works. They always have a 'deal' now it is buy 3 and get 3 free. I got a shower gel and two moisturizers in two scents. I got Champaigne Toast and Rose. They have all kinds of scents that are different from what they had the last time I went.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't wear perfume. I did get some 30-day supplies of various perfumes from Scentbird, but I still don't wear them at all.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have worn the same body spray with a vanilla scent forever seems like.I have to be really careful because of the allergy factor,so I've just always stuck with what I knew was okay.When I worked,I wore it every single day,but now,only when we go to town.

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love wearing perfume, usually don't wear it daily anymore though my deodorant is Estee Lauder's Cashmere.
Favs:

J'Adore
Byblos
Flower Bomb
Fracas
Fantasy

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wear perfume every day, even though I do not leave my house most days. I use it to help with my PTSD as a grounding technique. Sadly, my taste in perfume tends to run more expensive than what we can afford, so I buy samples for the most part. I have some full bottles of "cheaper" ones, but most are samples.

Today, I am wearing Valentino Voce Viva Intensa layered with Boadicea the Victorious' Iceni.
Some other favorites include
Alien eau de Extraordinaire
Witch Musk
Fox in the Flowerbed
Tiara
Malabah
Consort
Si Lolita
Erea
Wulong Cha
Petra
Gris Charnel
Spellbinder
Lune Feline

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I alternate between Aromatic by Clinique and Coco by Chanel, have worn those two for years.
Sis, I love both of those and didn't think to name them!! Coco is sooo expensive now but worth it.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
I guess I am in the minority here. I love wearing perfume and smelling yummy. My shampoo is coconut scented.
Yesterday Nicole dropped off a 3 wick candle from B&BW. They had some of their fall scented candles out already!!
It is called Frozen Lake and I also have the hand soap. It has some eucalyptus in it and smells soo good. She also
got me a 1 wick Sugarued Lemon Zest and Sweater Weather

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love perfumes!

Burberry Rhythm Floral
Lancôme La Vie Est Belle
Ralph Lauren Romance
Yves Saint Laurent Libre
Chanel
Dior Blooming Bouquet
Tocca Cleopatra
Tocca Florence

I really like floral scents the best, although can enjoy a good rich, elegant fragrance as well. Least favourites are surgary or citrus scents.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
I love perfumes!

Burberry Rhythm Floral
Lancôme La Vie Est Belle
Ralph Lauren Romance
Yves Saint Laurent Libre
Chanel
Dior Blooming Bouquet
Tocca Cleopatra
Tocca Florence

I really like floral scents the best, although can enjoy a good rich, elegant fragrance as well. Least favourites are surgery or citrus scents.
forgot about La Vie Es Belle!!

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
I am not much into perfume or colognes, but the only thing I like and my all time favorite is Elizabeth Arden's Sunflowers.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not into perfumes or colognes. They smell artificial to me. Everything I buy has to be scent free. But I do have a contanier of Walmart antiperspirant that smells like cucumber. It's OK but I don't think that I will buy it anymore. I used to buy a jar of hand cream at a candle store that looked and smelled like cucumber. It was thick and rich and had a wonderful smell. I would love to find some more.