Bombshell
Oscar De La Renta

Tommy Girl\

what about you?

gilmargl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favourite was Pour Femme (Bvlgari) which hasn't been manufactured for years! I still haven't found a good alternative.
Many perfumes tend to make me sneeze non-stop which is awkward when I feel like telling the truth: "No, I haven't got a cold or hay-fever - it's just your perfume making me sneeze!" 🤧

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I prefer a spicier scent. My DIL got me a cologne that was a green tea base. It was wonderful stuff. Ran out and could never find it again. She looked and couldn't find it either.

Since I'm not working, I don't use cologne that often. Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Scent Spray.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, I don't wear them at all. I depend on deodorant and body lotion to smell good. Most people don't know that a little is all you need, I have had to leave lines at stores because the person in front of me was making me sneeze nonstop and get an instant headache. My mother-in-law used to wear it so heavy my eyes watered when we were driving her somewhere. Trapped in a car with heavy perfume is torture!

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I used to wear White Linen but now that I work exclusively from home I rarely wear scent. I was always careful with it, just a little because it was pretty strong. I think most Estee Lauder fragrances are strong. The woman who started Estee Lauder said that they proper way to wear fragrance was to spray a little in the air and walk through it. Maybe that is why all of that company's fragrances tend to be strong.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't wear any scent, everything I get from laundry soap to deodorant to hand/body cream is unscented. i really dislike it when people lather on perfume or body lotion too strongly because it triggers my allergies.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't normally wear any perfume. I do have a few body sprays that I sometimes use that are sweet smelling (vanilla and cotton candy) but if I want to wear any scents I tend to just reach for my essential oils/blends. Sandalwood, ylang ylang, amber, patchouli, vanilla, jasmine, etc...there are so many to choose from to suit my mood at the time.
There was once a perfume that my friend wore in high school and I loved the smell, but I was never able to find it when I thought of looking. It was in a glass bottle that was in the shape of "flames" and was called fire and ice.....well what do you know...I just googled it and apparently it still exists, they just never carried it at my local stores I guess...

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
As several other members have mentioned perfumes and anything scented brings on a migraine for me. I loathe it when I'm stuck in an elevator with someone not only wearing perfume/cologne but bathing themself in it. :cringe: My sister wears a Clinique perfume and I have to politely ask her to refrain when she's visiting and coming over to our house. I used to have scented candles too but unfortunately can't have anything in the house with a scent anymore. :ohwell:

silent meowlook

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I use a body spray in either cookie scent, or vanilla. Something sweet because cats can't taste sweet, I figure they don't smell it either, and I don't want to offend them when I am working. When I am off work, I am lucky if I see a bar of soap, as mostly I am comatose. At work I also wear Feliway..

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, it's impossible to wear perfume anymore, too many people are allergic. They act like you are killing them, so I don't see any way to wear it anymore. But I used to be really into it. I loved vanilla and desserty scents. Some faves were:

Serge Lutens Un Bois Vanille
Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Abricot
Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Mokha
Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Coco
Molinard Vanille
L'Aromarine Vanille
BBW Warm Vanilla Sugar
BBW Fresh Vanilla/Vanilla Noir
Victoria's Secret Vanilla Lace
The Body Shop Vanilla

This makes me miss it so much! I was really into it for many years.

Last edited:

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
I’m fearful Zorro will have some reaction & he hasn’t told me what he likes (which is all that counts). But I do love those nicely milled soaps.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
if I want to wear any scents I tend to just reach for my essential oils/blends. Sandalwood, ylang ylang, amber, patchouli, vanilla, jasmine, etc...
Me, too. Not vanilla or jasmine, though, I like the earthier scents--sandalwood, patchouli, etc.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I just can’t do perfumes at all and am even very picky about soaps. For hand soaps it’s peach scented, for bath soap it’s Power Berries.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I save my perfume for special occasions. I have Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker. It's been so long since I bought any that I wouldn't know right now if they have stopped making it.

Most days I wear some Bath & Body Works body spray. I will skip it if I'm going to be outside a lot but I do like smelling nice. My favorite is Japanese Cherry Blossom but I also have Moonlight Path (now discontinued I think), Paris Amour, Wild Honeysuckle, and Almond Blossom.