Question of The Day. Saturday the 1st of April

Primula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I feel the same way about the feral cats I take care of. I know I let a lot of them down in the beginning because I was so clueless. I really wanted to help them, but I'd never even heard of TNR. My method of helping meant feeding them until they trusted me enough to be lured into the house. Of course this meant litters born to too young mothers and kittens dying before I could get to them
We were horribly clueless as to how to catch a cat & get it neutered. Pixie was our very cat. Born in our backyard & we hadn't the faintest idea how to catch her & where we would take her to be spayed. We learned over the years. Pixie is still with us & neither one of us can remember when she was born.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My biggest regret is not getting married and having a family. I don't like the idea of dying alone with nobody to care. 

Muffy

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise

My biggest regret is not getting married and having a family. I don't like the idea of dying alone with nobody to care. 

Muffy
That is a very real fear for so many people who are alone - I worry about it myself.    If it is any comfort, we would care and miss you. 

ginny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I understand @Muffy  

Actually I have so many regrets, where to start?  I regret losing Gracie the way I did and some of the decisions I made from the very start that affected her outcome.  Most of all I regret losing my Mom.  Life will never be the same again. The color is gone. I regret letting the fear of losing her paralyze me with indecision and desperation.  Desperation always leads to the wrong decisions.  I so wanted to help her get better and I believe I could have, if I had just been able to find the help she needed in time. I couldn't do it alone and I was already worn out working full-time and caring for her full-time, doing it all, pretty much. I regret my siblings.  It's shameful how they kicked both of us under the bus when we needed them the most, while claiming a religion that commands them to love one another.  

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

That is a very real fear for so many people who are alone - I worry about it myself.    If it is any comfort, we would care and miss you. 

Thanks, Margd

That's the nicest thing anybody has ever said to me.

Muffy

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I understand @Muffy  

Actually I have so many regrets, where to start?  I regret losing Gracie the way I did and some of the decisions I made from the very start that affected her outcome.  Most of all I regret losing my Mom.  Life will never be the same again. The color is gone. I regret letting the fear of losing her paralyze me with indecision and desperation.  Desperation always leads to the wrong decisions.  I so wanted to help her get better and I believe I could have, if I had just been able to find the help she needed in time. I couldn't do it alone and I was already worn out working full-time and caring for her full-time, doing it all, pretty much. I regret my siblings.  It's shameful how they kicked both of us under the bus when we needed them the most, while claiming a religion that commands them to love one another.  
I'm sorry about you losing your mother and Gracie. I know it had to be hard on you taking care of your mother by yourself. I stay away from religious people, I don't trust them.

Please take card of yourself.

Muffy 

ginny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I'm sorry about you losing your mother and Gracie. I know it had to be hard on you taking care of your mother by yourself. I stay away from religious people, I don't trust them.

Please take card of yourself.

Muffy 
Thanks Muffy, I appreciate your kind words more than you know!  Hugs.