Question of the Day, Saturday, September 9

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
I do, though IDK why I keep it. Not the best time of my life, I'm not friends with anyone from that time period and my yearbook photo is utterly awful. Yet can't seem to chuck it in the trash.
You must have read my mind because this was going to be my exact answer. No idea why I still keep it. I don't live anywhere near where I grew up so there's like a 0% chance that I'd run into any of them and I likely wouldn't recognize them or even care to if I did.
Same here. :lol: Don't know why I keep them. But this thread is sort of inspiring me to toss them--I keep meaning to go through my bookcases and get rid of a lot of books I'll never look at again, the yearbooks among them.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had the junior and senior yearbooks, 67 and 68, that I through away about 10 years ago. I was trying to get rid of stuff so my family won't have a lot to do when I die. I don't keep in touch with anybody in the book. My best friend from high school died about 30 years ago.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Have them but never take them out. Not a time I remember fondly.
There were some good times for me, but for the most part I don't wish to think about the bad times that deeply outweighed the good. So I let them sit on the shelf. I don't keep in contact with anyone from those days either, unfortunately we all just kind of went our separate ways.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I still have mine, as well as the classroom group photos from the younger grades.