Question of the Day, Saturday, October 28

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Happy Weekend!

Name something you don't worry about anymore as you've gotten older.

I've gone all grey and no longer worry about having my roots done every four weeks.
I no longer worry about over-sleeping for work.
I don't worry about having to drive in snow and ice.

What about you?

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Putting on full make-up when I leave the house. Do I look "better" with make-up on? Of course, but I look perfectly fine and pretty without it.
The size of my chest. I used to say that I would get implants (never did), however, I am SO THANKFUL for my size now that I'm older. The amount of grief that large busted women go thru...so glad it's not me.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Name something you don't worry about anymore as you've gotten older.
Drinking too much coffee. :lol: Only kidding, actually I drank more coffee when I was working full-time but now I can have it any time I want instead of when I'm on break or at lunch. I also don't have to worry about buying new clothes since I'm not working and can just wear whatever I want when I want.

Last edited:

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I work remotely now so no more makeup every weekday morning. No more getting lowlights and highlights in my hair. They blended very well so I only got it done 3 or 4 times a year but it was a 2- or 3-hour ordeal every time because of the foiling.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't wear makeup anymore. I also don't worry about the caffeine or sugar in my cappuccino.

It's winter here from November until April. Dreading it so bad, 30 minute drive to town!

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The commute to work. I work from home now. The living room is my office.
I also stopped coloring my hair. It's about 30% gray at this point and I like it.
Arguing with people about anything. You have your opinion. I have mine. Have a nice day.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
The commute to work. I work from home now. The living room is my office.
I also stopped coloring my hair. It's about 30% gray at this point and I like it.
Arguing with people about anything. You have your opinion. I have mine. Have a nice day.
I stopped arguing over dumb stuff when I heard the phrase "if you find yourself arguing with an idiot, make sure they're not doing the same thing.". Funny yet has a point!

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I don't wear makeup anymore. I also don't worry about the caffeine or sugar in my cappuccino.

It's winter here from November until April. Dreading it so bad, 30 minute drive to town!
Winter here used to be October until the first of March, now, winter rarely gets going before Christmas and in April the threat of snow is still a thing. It's so weird.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No more worries about....what time to get up in the morning,what to wear to work,getting my hair done on time in the morning and do I want to put on a face or not,will I get home on time to fix dinner at a decent time,and if the roads are bad how early I have to leave the house to be on time,oh and coloring my hair to cover the incoming grays.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Winter here used to be October until the first of March, now, winter rarely gets going before Christmas and in April the threat of snow is still a thing. It's so weird.
You're right. October is kinda wintery. So October, November, December, January, February, March. That's 6 months of winter! Half the year. That's insane. March is definitely snowy in upstate NY. But I think the snow melts by April 1st. I guess we'll see! I'll be watching.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
In New England, we can even get some snow in April.. Ugh.. I really do dislike winter. I hate being cold; yet, too much dry heat bothers my asthma. Humidifiers are a pain to keep clean. I am always afraid of mold growth.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I, also, do not worry about coloring my hair, anymore. I am thanking my dads genes for the really nice silvery hair I have. My dad's hair color was really pretty. I have been advised by so many people NOT to color my hair... and I am in a mood where I am keeping it much longer than I have in decades!

No longer wearing jeans now.. Leggings are so comfortable! And being retired, I have the luxury of not driving in the snow or bad weather.. Grateful for that. Just need to load up on my 'stash' of supplies.