Question of the Day, Saturday, Oct 7

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love a good spicy pumpkin pie and the bars are awesome as well,but good grief not in my coffee!I enjoy some flavored coffees and creamers but not that for sure!Seems like everywhere you look while shopping there's pumpkin spice something or other and to me yes,they've gone overboard.I don't buy it that's for sure.

allmykitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am not really a fan of the packaged pumpkin spice, but I think that's because the blend includes cloves (which I do not like). I make pumpkin pies for Thanksgiving, but only include cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg and leave out the cloves (no one in my family likes the flavor cloves adds). It does seem like it gets added to way too many things, but then I'm not a huge fan of pumpkin anyway (I make the pie because it's tradition and you can bury the pie in whipped cream).

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Do you like Pumpkin Spice? No

Do you think they've gone too far with Pumpkin Spice? 100% yes

They seem to bring it out earlier and earlier every year. Gingerbread is another story. Bring it on! The rumors are out that Starbucks is going to have a gingerbread oat milk chai tea latte. Hot and iced. The gingerbread flavor is from a syrup so it can be added to other drinks. They can keep the oatmilk and the chai. I'm not interested in either of those.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not a huge fan of pumpkin spice and I do think it's gone too far. Pumpkin bread, pumpkin pie, basically most pumpkin or pumpkin spiced baked goods, but pumpkin spice in other things can be too much.

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like pumpkin spice mostly but I really am not a fan of pumpkin spice lattes - or maybe I just haven't had a nice one yet!