Question Of The Day - Saturday, November 13th

lotso'cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Nope, nothing on our side of town or most of the town.

The VERY far north-side of town that's basically the foothills of the hill country I think got a very, very light dusting but absolutely nothing but ice pellets that day for us. I even stayed up late that day. Very disappointing

Originally Posted by SwampWitch

You didn't get snow on Christmas Eve 2004? I thought all of Texas got snow then, it was all over the news. I haven't lived in Texas for about 13 years but I remember the snow of '85; there were a couple of storms and we got an extra long Christmas/New Year vacation from work 'cause everything shut down. Yay!

sk_pacer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TigerOnTheProwl

Keep it all here? No I like to share the 'fun'
. Apparently, Saskatoon has it much worse than we do. My aunt and uncle live there. They sure weren't happy to see all of this all of a sudden. At least I have a snow blower

Rhubarb
. I absolutely love rhubarb. I used to eat it all the time at my uncle's farm in Dinsmore.
Oh believe me, I wasn't shoving by hand, I put the tractor to work for several hours to move the drifts to heaps.

Well, dang, showing my age with the phrase 'hit the rhubarb' - it has nothing to do with the fruit but with hitting ditches.

zohdee

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I like snow until mid-January then it can go away not to return until the holidays.

Last February, we had record snowfall and it was awful. There was talk that the cities were running out of road salt.

Give me spring and summer anytime...winter can take a hike.

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Adriana

It's snowed here twice, but luckily it has all melted by the next day.
Same here. I HATE the snow and can't stand winter.
Today was gorgeous though, felt like sping. It was 15 degrees celcius.

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we have just a little snow. Last night we had freezing rain. The drive to the city this morning was a little scary. I will take snow any day over freezing rain. I love the snow and winter. I just wish our winter was a little shorter,

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No snow here but I like snow to look at...to be outside in or drive in..nope cant stand it hate it and hate other drivers with a passion. Unfortunately now this year if there is big snowstorms over night we will get the buttcrack of early phone call for me to drive BF to work so he can help plow businesses out...He gets to man the shovel..one of those perks of being license-less.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
None here yet, thank goodness. Actually, our weather has been above normal temps, into the 60s! It's been just gorgeous and we've taken advantage to get lots of outside work done. This week, we're going back down to below normal temperatures.

The snow is coming, but it can take its good ol' time, as far as I'm concerned. I don't like driving in it and I don't like being cold.