Question of the Day, Saturday, November 11

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
One very large litter box and since it's in our bathroom we scoop every time there is pee or poop in it. It's no one's particular job, whoever finds Carleton has used it cleans it up.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Depends on how it looks. Sometimes twice a day.
I have two boxes, but they only use the one for some reason.

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Toffee rarely uses the litter tray and goes mostly outside nowadays. When he was younger, though, he used the tray and we would have to scoop 1-2 times a day. Now he only uses the tray when it’s too cold or wet for him to go out or if he’s unwell, the latter of which is thankfully rare!

xlynnbbyx

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have 2 cats and 1 extra large high side litter box. I can’t afford to buy 2 things of litter and don’t have the space for another litter box. I haven’t had any issues at all in fact my boys once used the litter box at the same time. But they each have their own side of the litter box. I can always tell who did what cause Casper doesn’t cover when he pees or poops. Scooter will pile litter wherever he pees or poops. As for scooping since the litter box is in the bathroom I scoop whenever I noticed one of them has gone so it can be up to 4 times a day sometimes. They get a deep box cleaning and fresh litter change every week too. So their litter box is always fresh and odor free.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to scoop twice a day, but now I scoop a billion times with 4 cats inside.
Two litterboxes, can't afford more. Dump & scrub every 4 weeks. Poo and pee goes outside in garage in poo bucket

ReginaldElton

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Once a day. We now have 5 boxes for 2.5 cats. This was after I didn't know where I could possibly place 4.