Question of the day. Saturday 8th of November.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

Going to bed early with the cats and a good book under the electric blanket. Last night, I was in bed by 8:00 with five cats and my Nook (Amber Louise hardly ever comes back to the bed early in the night). I never even turned the tv on.

Rick said he came to bed and couldn't find me for the cats! They were all over me and cuddled right next to me. He tried to pull back the covers on his side of the bed and BooBoo growled at him. He said Tabby woke up and glared and muttered at him for disturbing her. He thought about just going back out to the couch and sleeping there, but the electric blanket was turned on and the bed was warmer. So he braved the cats and crawled in.
Poor Rick!

I really envy you people who are allowed to relax as soon as you get home. My cats will never allow me to do that. There are always food and water bowls to be filled, litter boxes to be cleaned, cat treats to be dealt out, general destruction to be tidied up........
  I just leave the general distruction, it gets recreated soon as it's tidied up anyway. 
   I'd go for the lay in the garden where the kitties roam, chill out with a good book and let those bandits crawl up on to the fleece to keep you warm.  Then you wouldn't worry about anything else. 

On a rainy day when I'm not working, switching the phone to silent, getting out some old who-dunnits or sci-fi movies, knitting and drinking tea with lots of honey.

Now that I've read that I've realised that I morph into my 83 year old Auntie!

I get that kind of feeling sometimes too sometimes but I don't have any relatives as lazy as me  (or should that be 'as skilled at relaxing').  

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise

I get that kind of feeling sometimes too sometimes but I don't have any relatives as lazy as me  (or should that be 'as skilled at relaxing').  
     Definitely the latter...