Question of The Day. Saturday 4th of January.

cheeser

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't see worth a darn, but I can cater
I love to listen to music, but as for my own talent, the below depicts my answer. :lol:

View attachment 316083
Hee! That's perfect! I love it! :)

I'm can't carry a tune in a bucket either, which is kinda funny since I'm otherwise musically inclined. I can play the piano, guitar, pretty much most of the brass and woodwind instruments, and percussion. I just can't sing worth a darn.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm actually a really good singer. I've only sang a couple of times (in public) in my life and the response was great, but unfortunately I have HUGE stage fright. The two times I sang, I was in my late teens and alcohol was involved (once was karaoke). But I'm not a drinker so I guess my voice will stay hidden from the world!
As for what I like to sing, I don't have a preference, I like so many different types of music. But my voice does lend itself well to songs by Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey, Alisha Keys, Lauren Hill, Carrie Underwood, etc...more the power house type voices. Oh and FYI, I'm so NOT saying I'm just as good as Whitney Houston!!!

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love to listen to music, but as for my own talent, the below depicts my answer. :lol:

View attachment 316083
That sums it up for me too. I love to sing when nobody can hear me (like in the car), but never when anyone else (except cats) can hear me. Cats don't seem to mind how bad I sing.