Question Of The Day, Saturday 3rd Of August.

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Toffee ate a whole packet of plain biscuits that we had accidentally left out on the sofa - where they sleep at night. Fudge bought in a dead mouse and placed it right in the middle of the floor and they both ate a hole out of the blanket!

Graceful-Lily

Extraterrestrial Being
Top Cat
Purraise
Felix loves to drag clothes around - he does weird stuff to them... even in his old age, he still has those kind of urges. Ahem! Anyway... he's been dragging the kitchen towels off of the kitchen table and just sleeping on the table top in general. He also steals blankets and clean clothes. :sigh:

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One of them barfed on me in my bed. I'm not completely sure who it was either because Remy isn't the one who barfs, but he's the one who is always near me. Maisie is the barfer but is rarely near me.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Nothing really. Lilith is a good girl. She really doesn't get into anything. Sophie is my naughty one but even she hasn't done anything lately. They have never brought me any kills because they don't go outside other than the screened in porch out back. Small lizards can get in there but they are super fast and can escape the girls by climbing the screen. One of them pooped out there but that was my fault.

engine4154

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Multi-state crime spree in the 30s and...no, that was a different B and C.

A week or so ago I was painting and Clyde decided to 'help', He still has some green paint on his tail, I think he thinks it makes him look cool.lol