Question of The Day. Saturday 30th of November

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It never really gets cold here so I don't really change what I eat depending on the season. I love soup but I eat it whenever I feel like it regardless of the weather. I don't make casseroles or stuff like that. Not the biggest mac & cheese fan because most are just OK and it doesn't reheat well.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Soups. I love soup all the time, but I get less weird looks when I eat it when it's cold out rather than in the middle of a heat wave. ;)

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ramen is my favourite; but I love other soups too such as pumpkin and chicken soup. Non soup wise, I love fish pie, cottage pie, carbonara/mac and cheese and sausages and mash.

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am another soup lover. I could eat it all year, but my family thinks it is only for colder months. I made turkey noodle soup for dinner tonight with the leftover turkey my mother-in-law sent over. My husband's favorite is baked potato. My daughter likes cheese broccoli. My son and his fiancee like white chicken chili. My favorite is tom kha gai,

I also make a lot of homemade bread in the winter.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
I'd go with soups if it was winter. As it is, it's 90F here and I'm drinking an iced coffee :biggrin: