Question of The Day. Saturday 2nd of November

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, I'd say I enjoy quite a bit of youtube! I like....

Spooky or Creepy videos (Mr Nightmare, Top5's, Chills etc)
Travel (Wolter's World)
Misc Discussion Vlogs or Topics,whether light or series (Taylor R, Ask a Mortician, Ready to Glare)
Parodies (Honest Trailers)

And then whatever catches my interest, like history, dance videos, documentaries, kitty videos etc

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I watch a lot of Youtube. My favorites are Red Cow Entertainment. They have really great series like Boxmac (the search for the best boxed mac & cheese), Mike Jeavons (comedy channel- he does a lot of different things informercial reviews, week on, stuff like that. He also has a black cat named Basil that EVERYONE loves. Some people watch just to see Basil who is quite the cheeky little fellow) Jeffree Star, Popluxe, Wayne Goss (all makeup channels) One Pot Chef, Pressure Luck (cooking channels). Vanilla Ham Ham (He was a hamster that had a lot of fun videos. He passed away but they have a new hami now. The woman who runs the channel is very creative with the videos and of course hamsters are adorable.

I also watch a lot of music videos. etc

Show Me Your Kitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I watch Youtube all the time. I have spent all day on weekends just refreshing the Home page.

My favorite channels to watch are ThoughtsOnTomes, JennaMarbles, JessiSmiles and JessiStyles, and MacDoesit.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't really like videos. I prefer to read than listen. Also my connection isn't terrific (rural internet access is a Problem) so videos usually take a while to load. So I don't watch many videos, on Youtube or anywhere else. I will look up repair jobs or the occasional music video.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Vanilla Ham Ham (He was a hamster that had a lot of fun videos. He passed away but they have a new hami now. The woman who runs the channel is very creative with the videos and of course hamsters are adorable.
You know what you might like?

MEpearlA