Question of the Day - October 11th

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Nope. But we don't do Halloween anyway. And if we did decorate, chances are it would just invite the neighbohrood pranksters into our yard in the middle of the night.

I do have some painted pumpkins in the house and Indian Corn and what not. I painted Mooch and Noodles on one pumpkin and I'm going to put DH and I on the other. I can't wait to have a house where I can decorate for Harvest and Christmas and oh I'll probably do Easter too!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Not much. We do one jack-o-lantern for the front steps. I picked up the pumpkin the other day. On the 30th, I'll draw a face, and Rob will do the carving. And that's it. We don't get very many kids at Hallowe'en anyway.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Do the spiderwebs we haven't dealt with count?
That's a good question
I have some of those.

I have a scarecrow that I sit in a lawn chair on my deck. He is more funny then scary looking thought.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not big on skulls/bloody displays and things like that- but i do love putting out a few pumpkin/fall color decorations!
I got some stuff recently to make a cute arrangement for fall to go on our table, and i have a little stuffed turkey sitting on my counter

As far as halloween goes though- i really do love putting out pumpkins/scarecrows (friendly looking halloween stuff!
)

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was all set to do something this year since at our old house if we did anything the stuff'd be stolen, but here it'd be fine. But alas, me thinks that another year will go by until I actually start getting stuff like that together and putting it out.