Question of the Day - Monday, March 15, 2021

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We are on spring break here so I’m operating off schedule. And adjusting to the time change. 🤪

I just found out I’m going to be an aunt again. This will be my 16th niece or nephew! And I’m fairly sure one of my stepbrothers will want more kids than the 2 he has. This new baby is due in the same month as his/her two oldest siblings (who were born on the same day one year apart). I have another nephew who was born the day before them. Its nuts! Wonderful but nuts! :lol: My cousin’s kids feel like nephews because we were close as kids and still spend time together when we can. So now I’m trying to figure out what the busiest birthday month is... It used to be March.:clover:

What is the busiest birthday month in your family?

For us I think it’s currently September. It was March before this. November might be tied with July. I’m going to have to look at my calendar to be sure!o_O:lol:

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
My brother, sister and I were all born on the same day in April. My sister is my twin and we were born on my brother's second birthday. Exquisite timing by my parents! That day in April used to be big! Now that we are older, we don't care about it as much.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My brother, sister and I were all born on the same day in April. My sister is my twin and we were born on my brother's second birthday. Exquisite timing by my parents! That day in April used to be big! Now that we are older, we don't care about it as much.
My stepdad said they need to quit fooling around in October/November. :flail:

One of her other kids and another siblings kid share a birthday too. Fortunately sharing parties seems to be just accepted as normal. The kids are always just happy to be together.

One of my old coworkers came from a big family. He was born on his sister’s birthday and said they never celebrated his birthday! Only hers! He was a really animated/expressive person and so fun to work with. We always did birthdays big at that office. One year I made a balloon man dressed like him and sat it in his office. :lol2: But the best was telling the waitress it was his birthday at our staff Christmas party. (It was one month before his actual bday.) He was beside himself over it and every table around us ended up in stitches with us. I almost bet that restaurant never had a simple birthday song go quite like that. He deserved it.;):lol:

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
My family consists of a husband, a brother, a sister-in-law, and me, and our birthdays are in four different months. There are no busy birthday months for me!

Edit: Make that human family! :) The sisters were born in May, and Mocha was probably born in the spring.

Last edited:

allmykitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It straddles a calendar month, but we have a birthday week.

Family: my father, my mother, me, my four children, and my oldest son's wife.
Two of my children are twins born on Feb 28, my father is a leap year boy, I am 3/3, and my daughter-in-law is 3/6, so out of 8 people, 5 of us have a birthday in a week span. The other birthdays are scattered in April, September, and October.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
We are on spring break here so I’m operating off schedule. And adjusting to the time change. 🤪

I just found out I’m going to be an aunt again. This will be my 16th niece or nephew! And I’m fairly sure one of my stepbrothers will want more kids than the 2 he has. This new baby is due in the same month as his/her two oldest siblings (who were born on the same day one year apart). I have another nephew who was born the day before them. Its nuts! Wonderful but nuts! :lol: My cousin’s kids feel like nephews because we were close as kids and still spend time together when we can. So now I’m trying to figure out what the busiest birthday month is... It used to be March.:clover:

What is the busiest birthday month in your family?

For us I think it’s currently September. It was March before this. November might be tied with July. I’m going to have to look at my calendar to be sure!o_O:lol:
Wow! 16th Niece or Nephew! Congratulations!

I have only 3 nephews and 1 niece and 2 kids of my own. My brother and his wife share the same birthday month, as well as my hubby and my son. Maybe the busiest months for us are Feb-March, May and October-November.

allmykitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Wow allmykitties allmykitties ! Do you celebrate them together somehow?
Last year (2020), we did just before shutdowns. We'd been planning it for years because my father was having a "real birthday" and it was his 19th (ie he turned 76). It was also my twins' 19th. We're geographically a bit separated now, but do tend to celebrate together with everyone in the week if we have a reason to be in the same town (the 2020 one, however, was so unique that we made it happen). My son and his wife used to live an hour from where me and the other three children live, and we celebrated the twins, me, and DIL together, my parents live about 4 hours in the opposite direction from where son was living. Now my parents are in the middle, and my daughter is living with them (college).