Question of the Day - Monday, March 13, 2023

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate the time change. I feel very tired and out of sorts, as I do every time change.

I sleep on one pillow (a very cheap one from Target, I think it was $5) and one to rest my arm on.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate time change. I'm affected by both time changes. It seems like when I'm finally adjusted, which takes forever, it's time for the next one.
As for pillows, I use 2. I like to be propped up a bit more. When I was still living/sleeping alone I had 5-6 pillows all around me. 2 under the head, 1 on each side of me, 1 under my knees/thighs and a "portable" one...just in case I needed extra padding for something.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I'd be happy to stay with Savings Time and stop the change. We are both retired, but it's still a pain in the tookus. Esp going back to Standard Time in the fall because it messes with the girls' feeding times. We've tried telling them that it's not 7:00 anymore; it's only 6:00 in the morning. They don't believe us and we can't blame them.

We each have a King pillow with a Queen pillow on top of the King. We move the Queen pillows down a bit to make room for Mollipop. The King pillows are both hers and she's been known to stretch out on both of them at the same time.

Molli on the blue King pillow with my Queen pillow in front. This is normally how we sleep. Every morning, I fluff up the King pillows so they're comfortable for her.

Mollipop.jpg

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
FYI. Way back in the '70s, we tried staying on Daylight Saving Time all year round. This was during a gas shortage and was intended to help that. But on the western side of the time zones, the sun didn't come up until 8 or 9 a.m., and children were getting killed waiting for the bus or walking to school. That's why we fall back to Standard Time in the fall.