Question of the Day Monday 26th

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A couple times a year, maybe? I take pretty good care of my hair so I don't ever get split ends, and I just get it trimmed/cut when I feel like it, which isn't very regular. Right now I'm growing it out b/c the last cut I got was a butcher job and I'm in a wedding at the end of next month.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
i always forget my answer in my first post
its coz i was in a rush this morning

i go about twice a year when i can afford it because its £50 for cut and colour

cheshirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
When I have it done I always book the next appointment. She says it's five to six weeks. I think it is more like four because it seems like I am there once a month.

Actually I've been thinking about this because I have an appointment on Friday and I want her to do something different.

I don't have much to work with but I am tired of the same old thing and I'm not really happy with they way she cuts it these days.

Today I was thinking that it always looks too shaggy in the back. When it gets messed up it just looks messy. I want it to be more even.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not often enough. I think the last time had been 7 or 8 months. Got my hair cut in May I think it was. My layers had grown almost completely out by then

Hubby needs a haircut BAD. Never seen him with such long hair, though it's nice to run my fingers through
He is going to get it cut before vacation in 3 weeks.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I actually just went today and had about 5 inches chopped off and some new layers added in!
I normally go 2-4 times a year.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Once every year or two.

I trim the front layers myself, and also do a full trim if needed. I colour it at home too.