Question of the Day - March 18th!

dina

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I almost never eat breakfast...but when I do i love oatmeal (maple and brown sugar my fav) I also like eggs.

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

Omelets are zeee best! Otherwise I can't eat eggs...they won't sit well in my stomach.

Pancakes, French Toast...OMG I can't decide!
i love omelette's, especially with corned beef in them!
what's weird is, i've eaten egg all my life! & suddenly everytime i ate it, i was really sick! it's like i'd become allergic to it. sooo weird, because i left it week's before i had it again, then the same thing happened. not so long ago, i had a cooked breakfast, & decided to eat one of the egg's & i was fine!

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love to eat breakfast. Mostly during the week I eat cereal and fruit or a poached egg and toast. On the weekends, it is bagel time.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My normal morning breakfast usually consists of a granola bar with a vitamin water as i'm running out the door to work

My absolute favorite breakfast though is French Toast (with powdered sugar and maple syrup), fried egg whites, and turkey bacon with low acid orange juice and fruit!!!
That never happens though

A few times a year though i really get in the mood for homemade beignets, so i will make a batch from scratch, let it rise overnight, and then fry um up and serve them with cafe du monde coffee and powdered sugar
Amazing!!!
(Those of you who've ever been to Cafe du Monde in New Orleans know what i'm talking about!
)