Question of the Day, Late Edition for Saturday 23 April, 2022

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
My great-grandmother was an extraordinary woman. She never had an untoward word about anybody, she just loved life.

I believe that Rick's mom is definitely a class act. She's had a lot of issues during her life and she just keeps on keeping on.

Our Rainbow Queen B was definitely the epitome of a class act. Banshee took care of all the cats in the family and me as well. She was my feline soulmate. I remember when Da Pumpkin Boy came into the house; she welcomed him with open paws. Never any animosity; she was so secure with her position in the house (and in my life) that she simply had no worries and felt no threats. She was the glue that held the RugCats together. They all loved her and they all wanted to be around her. I have so many pictures of clumping RugCats and she was always right there. Quite simply, she was magnificent.

Last edited:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
she welcomed him with open paws. Never any animosity
Demi is like that, except he loves ALL animals. He tried to be friends with a Toad, Raccoon, the neighbors' Dogs and Cats, and now a Porcupine! Good thing he's indoor only now. 😲

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My dad grew up there. Wish he hadn't moved way out here. He wishes so too.
The way the housing market is right now, your parents could probably sell it for way more than they paid, even in bad condition. Of course moving would be a chore with the hoarding, but there probably isn't going to be a better time for it.

Now that it's spring, you should take the social worker up on their offer! I think you could do it, and take care of the cats too.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The way the housing market is right now, your parents could probably sell it for way more than they paid, even in bad condition. Of course moving would be a chore with the hoarding,
I think my brother is going to have to take over soon. They keep saying crazy things like giving the house away to someone for free. I told them that the land itself would be worth tens of thousands of dollars! It is really nice land with trees and 2 big hills for sledding. Somebody would want it. It's just the house that is falling apart and full of hoarding clutter.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
My great-grandmother was an extraordinary woman. She never had an untoward word about anybody, she just loved life.

I believe that Rick's mom is definitely a class act. She's had a lot of issues during her life and she just keeps on keeping on.

Our Rainbow Queen B was definitely the epitome of a class act. Banshee took care of all the cats in the family and me as well. She was my feline soulmate. I remember when Da Pumpkin Boy came into the house; she welcomed him with open paws. Never any animosity; she was so secure with her position in the house (and in my life) that she simply had no worries and felt no threats. She was the glue that held the RugCats together. They all loved her and they all wanted to be around her. I have so many pictures of clumping RugCats and she was always right there. Quite simply, she was magnificent.
would love to see pics!!!