Question of the Day, Friday September 22, 2023

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I keep my dishtowels stacked in the corner next to the sink. It's a pretty deep area so you can't really see them.

The dishwasher does most of the dishes, except for my wood salad bowls. They are loving washed and cleaned with a dishcloth or paper towel. It's a process. They are lovingly cleaned, oiled, and sealed.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
The dishtowels hang from the handle on the oven door. I use them twice and then they go into the laundry hamper.
The dishcloth hangs over the faucet at the kitchen sink. Used once all day long, then into the laundry hamper.
My sister gave me a brush for dishes that contains Dawn soap. Love that thing. Just keep it on the countertop by the sink and I don't use a dish rack. I use it on my Ninja stuff and to clean knives and such that don't go into the dishwasher.

I have a bunch of white bar towels that I drape over my shoulder when I'm cooking (got them years ago at BB & B). I use them to wipe my hands as I cook/bake and then, when done, they go into the laundry hamper. Used once and done. Cheaper than paper towels all the time.