Question of the Day, Friday, May 8

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning! :wave3:

Easy question this morning: Would you rather eat cake or pie? What kind of cake? Or what kind of pie?

Around here, I'm a white coconut cake fan and will take that over any other dessert in the world. Rick loves apple pie, so that's what he'll take in a heartbeat.
What about you?

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cake. I've never liked pie. I don't have a favorite type of cake but if it has chocolate, whether the cake itself or the frosting, I'll eat it :yummy: A local chocolate store / cafe has the best chocolate cakes and I'm in withdrawal right now because the store is currently closed 🙁

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Pie! My Gram used to make my cousin and I apple squares for our birthdays. Basically just pie on a baking sheet. Her pies were the best. I make a good apple pie but mine still don’t taste like hers. I miss her rhubarb pies too.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
There aren't too many desserts I won't eat. :lol: I love both but if I had to choose between the two I'd have to say cake, preferably carrot cake or chocolate molten lava cake. (Although I'd also love a warm slice of pumpkin or four-berry pie.)

Scamille

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Good morning! :wave3:

Easy question this morning: Would you rather eat cake or pie? What kind of cake? Or what kind of pie?

Around here, I'm a white coconut cake fan and will take that over any other dessert in the world. Rick loves apple pie, so that's what he'll take in a heartbeat.
What about you?
Chocolate cake! I've never really liked pie but both my parents do. Sometimes I buy a mini birthday cake for myself so I don't have to wait until my birthday!

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like them both,but not all kinds.Carrot cake or a good chocolate cake,angelfood,my apple pie that I make,key lime,boston cream....but then there's cheesecake....my oh my!I could go on,but I won't:)