Question Of The Day, Friday, May 11

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
"Stealing" is so harsh. Please remind her that it is not "stealing" it is more like a "permanent borrow". :banana2:

A perfect example would be: "Kat came to visit and stole permanently borrowed Little Boy." :jive:
You can borrow him! How about a trade, Little Boy for one of your girls? Forest Cat would love a new girlfriend.

:lol:

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
You cannot take Sophie. If she goes anywhere, it will be to central PA! Sorry, but that's just the way it is. :paperbag::purr:
Lilith then. Kat0121 Kat0121 I can't remember which is the good one and which is the naughty one, but Forest Cat says he doesn't mind. They're both beautiful, he'd be happy to meet either one.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lilith then. Kat0121 Kat0121 I can't remember which is the good one and which is the naughty one, but Forest Cat says he doesn't mind. They're both beautiful, he'd be happy to meet either one.
Sophie is a bit of a tomboy. She's not afraid of anything even the vacuum. She's very playful and a bit silly. She's also a bit naughty. She will get into anything she can. My washer and dryer are in the kitchen with a set of bi-fold doors in front of them. She got behind them once. I had to pull the dryer out to get her. I was going to take DD back to school that day so that was fun. The duct connecting the dryer to the outside vent ripped and I had to fix it. Those doors stay closed now and every time I open them to do laundry, miss naughtypants tries to sneak in. She's also VERY affectionate, sweet and loving. She's my feline soulmate. :cloud9:

Lilith is queen of the house. She takes no :censored: from anyone. She has no idea how small she is. It's that or she just doesn't care. Like her sister, she is VERY intelligent and knows how to get exactly what she wants always. I know what she wants just by the way she looks at me. She's definitely a mama's girl. She loves to snuggle with me and gets very upset if Sophie gets too close when she is with me. She does get along with Sophie but they are (sadly) not friends. They co-exist. I look at it this way: it could always be worse. They will occasionally wrestle and chase each other but it's definitely play. They have never hurt each other. They do argue sometimes but what siblings don't? It never lasts long. Lily is a true diva. She ADORES being petted and soaks up praise like a sponge. She is happiest when I tell her how pretty, sweet and loving she is. She closes her eyes, tilts her head back and purrs. That's when her purrs are the loudest. When she is being adored. She's so cute. She's also very flirtatious so the boys and Mr Husband would have to watch out. :catman:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Sophie is a bit of a tomboy. She's not afraid of anything even the vacuum. She's very playful and a bit silly. She's also a bit naughty. She will get into anything she can. My washer and dryer are in the kitchen with a set of bi-fold doors in front of them. She got behind them once. I had to pull the dryer out to get her. I was going to take DD back to school that day so that was fun. The duct connecting the dryer to the outside vent ripped and I had to fix it. Those doors stay closed now and every time I open them to do laundry, miss naughtypants tries to sneak in. She's also VERY affectionate, sweet and loving. She's my feline soulmate. :cloud9:

Lilith is queen of the house. She takes no :censored: from anyone. She has no idea how small she is. It's that or she just doesn't care. Like her sister, she is VERY intelligent and knows how to get exactly what she wants always. I know what she wants just by the way she looks at me. She's definitely a mama's girl. She loves to snuggle with me and gets very upset if Sophie gets too close when she is with me. She does get along with Sophie but they are (sadly) not friends. They co-exist. I look at it this way: it could always be worse. They will occasionally wrestle and chase each other but it's definitely play. They have never hurt each other. They do argue sometimes but what siblings don't? It never lasts long. Lily is a true diva. She ADORES being petted and soaks up praise like a sponge. She is happiest when I tell her how pretty, sweet and loving she is. She closes her eyes, tilts her head back and purrs. That's when her purrs are the loudest. When she is being adored. She's so cute. She's also very flirtatious so the boys and Mr Husband would have to watch out. :catman:
I just love little black babies (it's because of our Hydrox, The Old Coot). My sister's Harley is my favorite fur-nephew (shhh, he just might be my favorite nephew....period.) He has some Maine coon, is pure black, and the boy weighs a small ton. I walk into their house and say, "Where's my Harley-Barley?" and about that time he leaps right into my arms. After we're done feeding and watering and scooping boxes, I always take about a half-hour, just to spend time with him. He's gotten so used to us that even when we go over to visit, my sister swears he knows we're coming. She'll say, "Aunt Pam and Uncle Rick are coming!" and he goes out to the back porch; she swears he's waiting. And the whole time he's in my lap, his motor just runs and runs. I adore that cat.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Sophie and Lilith sound like very special little girls. Lilith sounds a lot like Carpet. She's tiny but she's ferocious in spirit! She's a bob tail but because of all her long fur it looks like a pom-pom attached to her butt. When she's pleased to see you she holds it up and shakes it like crazy.

I think she's what you'd get if you crossed a Pekingese with a Persian and somehow managed to trap the spirit of a football cheer-leader inside.

:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sophie and Lilith sound like very special little girls. Lilith sounds a lot like Carpet. She's tiny but she's ferocious in spirit! She's a bob tail but because of all her long fur it looks like a pom-pom attached to her butt. When she's pleased to see you she holds it up and shakes it like crazy.

I think she's what you'd get if you crossed a Pekingese with a Persian and somehow managed to trap the spirit of a football cheer-leader inside.

:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:
Lily is a cross between a Persian and a peacock. She knows she's pretty and she loves to flirt and show off. She will strut through the house with her head back and her fluffy tail held high. She will look at you like, " WHY aren't you following me? I am not done being adored yet!" She really is a little diva

Carpet is gorgeous. :cloud9: