Question Of The Day, Friday, May 11

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning! :wave3: And Happy Friday! :yess:

It's supposed to rain pretty much all weekend. That's OK....even a rainy weekend at home is better than sunny days at work. We probably won't get anything done outside, but I can work in the house. And read. Always read. I swear there's nothing better than a good book.

Anyway: If there was a warning label for you, what do you think it would say?

Mine would say Warning! Does not play well with others.

What about you? What would your warning label say?

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Not sure on this one. I would have several and have to sort it out in my head first.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i'd have to say it would be both --

Warning! Does not play well with others.
and......

Warning-Doesn't like fake people!
i'll also add, Warning! Old, tired, and grumpy. i don't have it left in me to try to deal with bs, or games (/playing 'games').

i always try to get along with others, and am respectful of other people's preferences and feelings. but there are some people who just don't want to be gotten along with, in my experience. so i move on, and spend time with people who enjoy my company. and since i feel no obligation to try to get along with the ones who don't want to be gotten along with, i have more time to get the (many) things i need and want to do completed. :D

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
According to my sister mine should be;

Warning!
I will
steal your stuff
and call it
RECYCLING.

:lol:
"Stealing" is so harsh. Please remind her that it is not "stealing" it is more like a "permanent borrow". :banana2:

A perfect example would be: "Kat came to visit and stole permanently borrowed Little Boy." :jive: