Question of the Day Friday July 21st

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It has been after DH and our kids are in bed for years. Now they are getting bigger and up later so I’m not sure. In some ways early morning has been more quiet. And I’m collapsing earlier. But its still when i can read and fiddle on my phone on the couch with Mooch.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Late evenings and early mornings. If I oversleep and miss my early morning hour or so where I can drink coffee, think, reflect, etc. I get really upset.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Late evenings and early mornings. If I oversleep and miss my early morning hour or so where I can drink coffee, think, reflect, etc. I get really upset.
I'm going with your answer too! :agree: I've always enjoyed the early morning when I have that first cup of joe and relax. But when the day is done and I finally sit down on the couch with Carleton I find that relaxing as well.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fridays and Saturdays when I head to town and go to Tim Hortons at 10am for Cappuccino. I sit and relax in their soft chairs and play on my phone, with the smell of coffee encircling me after a hard week of housework.