Question Of The Day, Friday, January 5

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning! :wave3: And Happy Friday! :woo:

Easy question this morning: What paint color is your bathroom?

Right now, our bathroom is blue.

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
The paint in my bathroom is grey. That's sounds rather depressing ! :lol:
But, it's a room that gets flooded with sunlight and it works well with the white tiles.
It does look better than it sounds :D

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The paint in my bathroom is grey. That's sounds rather depressing ! :lol:
But, it's a room that gets flooded with sunlight and it works well with the white tiles.
It does look better than it sounds :D
Oh no, GemsGem GemsGem , that does not sound depressing to me at all!! It is my dream to re-decorate with lovely greys with whites and linen colors.

My bathroom has great grey tile and grey tile floor with blue wallpaper, but I would love to replace the paper with a nice grey and add green or botanical touches. (This is just a dream and may happen in the next century).:lol:

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
When the house was built in 2002, the interior walls were all painted Antique White. I wasn't brave enough to pick colors. I figured I could get color from decorating. Our bathrooms are done with the glossy finish so they can be washed when necessary. It has been long enough now that I am considering some painting to be done, maybe.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
The paint in my bathroom is grey. That's sounds rather depressing! :lol:But, it's a room that gets flooded with sunlight and it works well with the white tile.
Not depressing at all since my bathroom is a light shade of gray. :thumbsup: I like it because I feel it is a neutral color and I can accent with almost any color choice.

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm not even sure it is paint!
I live in a very old home and the walls are hand done plaster in most places. It's entirely possible it's just the plaster finish - no paint. So, white-ish I guess.
The rest of the room is just horrid and needs an overhaul but every quote I get is way more than I feel I should spend on it so I'm suffering a while longer. Black and lilac tile, black tub and sink. In terrible condition all of it. I think the last time someone redid it was the 1940's or so. Ugh

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
White. We haven't painted either bathroom since we moved in. I'm itching to. I have fabric set aside for curtains for both. I want to put a light greyish/purple in the master bath to match the purple rose shower curtain. The background on that is a warm light french gray. My kid's bathroom is grey, white and red Mickey Mouse. I'll probably keep the walls some shade of white.

weebeasties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a timely question! Monday I just bought a new white toilet to replace the pink one we have now. Pink tub, pink sink, pink tiles...a huge pink nightmare! We are going to attempt retiling and replacing the fixtures ourselves. Fingers crossed we are successful!

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Our apartment building is from the 60's. One bathroom has light yellow walls with yellow tile, yellow tub and a a yellow stool & the other has pale pink walls with pink tiles, pink tub, and pink stool. My kitchen sink and stove door are pink too. Both bathrooms have sliding glass doors with large wading birds on them.