Question of the Day, Friday, January 31

Jemima Lucca

Forever a feline fan💕
Super Cat
Purraise
only since about 2012, I've liked football. I'm from Chicago so "who's my team?" Green Bay Packers, of course! since the 49ers ended my dreams of a superbowl win, I'm all for KC smashing the 49ers! It's sad that a game for fun and entertainment has become a political arena; I only hope that everybody just enjoys the game for the games' sake. And as far as food goes, I'll probably make some spaghetti and meatballs w/garlic bread...

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Not watching. As a veteran, when players started kneeling it offended me no end, and I swore that not only would I never watch another game, but that I would never buy any product with the NFL logo on it.
I was an avid football fan (The Eagles) until then. I haven't watched a game since because of that. I'm very pro-veteran: I'm the daughter, sister, wife, sister-in-law and daughter-in-law of veterans, and I spent almost four years raising money and volunteering for a Marine Corps charity.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got my crêpes earlier and haven't turned the tv on.

I have to admit, I hadn't even known the Superbowl was this weekend until we had gotten the February lunch menus last Thursday and I saw the students are supposed to have "touchdown" chicken tenders and "field goal" french fries for lunch tomorrow.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just got around to watching the halftime show (I saw part of it but was at Pizza Ranch so the sound was off and the background music was Christian rock, lol. It synchronized oddly well too). That was a good one! Amazing choreography. I can't imagine how long they practiced that. No left shark/right shark jokes this time.