Question of the Day, Friday, February 21

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No as I have my stove clock,cell phone,tv and laptop.  Usually close to one of those.  I also tend to break out. 

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Every day I do wear a watch. I have done it all my life and I am too old now to change my habit.:lol3:

Last edited:

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've never worn a watch, I drive myself crazy checking it constantly. I learned a long time ago it's best for me to just leave in plenty of time, wherever I am going, and not worry and enjoy the journey. Now I have a cell and / or iPod, but I'm trained from years of practice to not check the time very often.

Last edited:

laralove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did wear a watch all the time. This really pretty Relic that I bought online a couple of years or so ago. Then I had to change the battery and the back won't go back on. The company said I can pay them $40 and they'll fix it for me. The watch retailed for $32. So, yea. No. I don't have any other watches that are comfortable and haven't bothered to spend money on another one because I can just use my phone. I do wish I could wear that watch again, though. :(

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hmm... I thought that was what cell phones were for! LOL  (Yes, I really do use mine mostly as a "watch"!)

I only wear watches that are decorative/bracelet-like.  I think I own 3-4 watches.  I always wanted a sterling silver or a gold one; so I have 2 sterling silver ones. I tend to let the batteries die, but still wear them as bracelets, and sweat it out, thinking that someday, someone will ask me the time, and  I'll feel very silly indeed!

The coolest one, which I bought purely because of the panther logo, is an Effy watch. Their logo is a panther who's coming toward you, which is engraved on the back. The front is the cool part: the jaguar's spots continue onto the left side of the bezel/frame, from the watch face itself. I LOVE this watch! Even though I hate watches that only show the hour marks, I still had to have it (mine's silver-toned):
http://www.shopgoodwill.com/auctions/EFFY-Jewelers-Designer-Leopard-Womens-Watch-11761636.htmlThis is not mine, but it's the same, except for the "gold" color.