Question of the Day, Friday, August 6

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I have a desktop computer which I use the most, as I love the full sized keyboard, and mouse.
I also have a Fire tablet, but don't use it nearly as much as the desktop, unless I'm using it to read an e-book.

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
At the height of their popularity, I had a BlackBerry for work. While I was happy to switch to an iPhone, I missed the actual buttons for emailing or texting. I was so much faster and more accurate. But that's the only thing I missed!

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Blackberry is still around but they are in very high security type areas. The government agencies that deal with classified information use them as do many hospitals and healthcare providers with the increasing use of electronic charts. They are fully integrated with complete cyber security. They are still the same type of phone but are much more secure then they used to be.

miss eveliina

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I use my iPad, laptop and iPhone quite often. I mainly use my laptop and iPad for work purposes, and will use them both for University this upcoming school year.
As for my phone, I check my personal email, pay bills, browse the web and take photos.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm an HP kinda gal...that brand is what I started with and have been very happy with...a desk top in our bedroom (away from the kitties).I do not have a smart phone...never have had one.Internet in one place is all I need.

KittyJ

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I believe my Dell is an inspiron as well. We always had Dells growing up. My dad was a computer programmer and liked the brand, so I just stuck with it.
I really like mine. It has very, very low storage, though. We have had Dell growing up as well. I'm kinda scared to try a different brand.
I use my smart phone only. That's why there are these crazy typos. I try to correct as many as I can, but some slip by. 🤦‍♀️ Oh well, Pobody is nerfect.🙃
You do a good job, though! Except for that right there. LOL.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I really like mine. It has very, very low storage, though. We have had Dell growing up as well. I'm kinda scared to try a different brand.
:yeah: I feel the same way about Apple's iMac. My kids grew up with it and I used it when working at school.

DownTheLane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have a Lenovo laptop that I use mostly for school, and then a little for writing. I use my Samsung phone most often, watching YouTube, keeping in touch (I'm on my phone atm) I'm definitely one of those people glued to it😅. I also have an iPad that I tend to start using for school as well, mostly as a planner and for taking notes. It a very old hand me down, but I wanted to give it a shot.

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have two laptops. One is almost always under a pillow on my bed. The other is real old and cranky and I keep it downstairs in the TV room. I should get another to replace it, but I can still coax it to work. If it were any older, it would run on LP gas!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have an HP laptop. At the moment its on the kitchen table. But sometimes I sit in bed or on the couch. Its kind of heavy because I wanted a big screen for my home design software; so its not always comfortable in my lap.

I use my phone a lot to get online. Its very convenient; but I don’t like typing a lot on it.