Question Of The Day, Friday, April 26

marmoset

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh, I was going to say that! I love the way they smell. They won't grow here though, it's way too cold for them.

OK, if Kat is going to have the jasmine I'll have a frangipani tree.

I was thinking night blooming jasmine too! It would smell so nice coming home from errands all stressed out from traffic and have the nice scent calm me before entering the house.

Otherwise I do bulbs in the front especially tulips, glads etc. They look from the street.

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A cherry blossom tree. We're going to get one to plant for next spring soon hopefully, but a bush because our garden isn't big enough for a full sized tree. I've always wanted to have a large cherry tree in my front garden.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to have a beautiful blue rose bush when I lived in Phx. But up here, everything I've tried to plant, the rabbits eat. Even managed to get into a chicken wired garden I tried.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
you know, as much as I LOVE that rose I showed you, I'm also very fond of camelia bushes, and I'd adore having an old-fashioned front porch surrounded by night-blooming jasmine and honeysuckle...you could DROWN in that scent and die happy!