Question of the Day, Friday, April 15

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Replacing the old sink in the bathroom with the new one :lol: Have to hire someone to do it, just haven't gotten round to it! But oof it has been a few months now, and still have a beautiful new bathroom sink just randomly chilling in the bedroom!

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
How many do I have room to list here? :lol2:

Actually two main ones. We have a home office and hubby tends to store all his documents on the computer desktop because they're 'easier to find'--until he's got so many on there you can't find anything. That really needs cleaning up but it requires opening every document, finding out which client folder it should go in and if he really needs it. Boring...

And then there's my big bookcase that needs sorting out. I've got so many books and knick-knacks that I'm starting to just throw new books in on top of the others because they don't fit on the shelves. Some books are so outdated, I know I'll never look at them again. Somehow haven't got around to that project, either.

Someday... View attachment 417088
I did it, I did it, I did it! :hyper: One of them, anyway. Cleared out the document clutter on the office desktop computer.

Don't hold your breath waiting for me to get to the next thing on the list. :lol:
Skeleton Waiting GIFs | Tenor