Question of the Day, Friday, April 15

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning! :wave3:

Happy Tax Day! We finally got everything finished and signed. Rick took it all back to the tax guru last night on his way to bowl. We have never been that late before.

What is an item on your "to do" list hat you never seem to get around to checking off? Cleaning the basement? Washing windows? Cleaning out the hall closet?

For me, it's cleaning out a drawer in the hutch. I know it needs to be done. But I just can't do it. It's full of stuff that I'm going to have to ask Dear Richard about and that can be such a pain. It's turned into a junk drawer. So it's on my list, probably forever.

What's your item?

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
How many do I have room to list here? :lol2:

Actually two main ones. We have a home office and hubby tends to store all his documents on the computer desktop because they're 'easier to find'--until he's got so many on there you can't find anything. That really needs cleaning up but it requires opening every document, finding out which client folder it should go in and if he really needs it. Boring...

And then there's my big bookcase that needs sorting out. I've got so many books and knick-knacks that I'm starting to just throw new books in on top of the others because they don't fit on the shelves. Some books are so outdated, I know I'll never look at them again. Somehow haven't got around to that project, either.

Someday...
innocentsmily.gif

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
cleaning the spare room is one. I had it in pretty good shape but we had to move a lot of stuff in there I now have to sort out and decide what to do with.

Organizing the hard drive on my computer. Again, I made a good start, but I'm not great at maintaining.

Cleaning out my email. Since I can view it in multiple places I need to clean it out in multiple places. And it's so boring.

Just keeping up with general housework because I sometimes have should/want to.issues.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Deep cleaning the master bedroom. I really should just do it in chunks but ugh. It’s the least-seen room in the house so it’s always last on the list. DH said we can buy bedroom furniture when I get it done. (He helps; his stuff is mostly organized and sorted.) We’ve been married for almost 19 years and we still have a mishmash of furniture and no headboard. My night stand was my mother’s growing up before I got it. My dresser was also my childhood dresser and used when i got it. DH’s nightstand is secondhand. You get the point. Our kids got nice bedroom sets. We just haven’t been as high on our priority list. :rolleyes2:

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The upstairs 2 rooms.....they are in terrible need of being gone through,organized,much junk pitched.I've talked about it before and still haven't gotten to it,and I really need to.Someday......

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Everything! It's so hard to get started cleaning here with my mom's hoarding clutter. I'd have to move everything and then put it back because she won't let me throw anything away. So frustrating. I hope I can get a little apartment or house of my own that's easier to keep clean.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Everything. I'd say cleaning off my kitchen and dining room tables are almost always the things I never get around to doing.