Question of the Day - February 29th!

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One, but for the longest time I didn't use a pillow at all!!!
Even now I barely sleep on my pillow, just the corner.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have 2 pillows, however I only use both if I'm sleeping on my sides. Usually if I'm sleeping on my back I'll use one or on my belly I'll put the pillows in a t shape and lay one under my chest and belly

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
two - wait 3 with Tiger on my head.
it would be 4 if Miagi would sleep on my head. now that would be one heavy pillow. Tiger doesn't weigh much but Miagi is like 13-15 lbs.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I sleep with one pillow- but i also sleep with a stuffed giraffe and i kind of prop him under my head at night to get really comfortable
I don't really sleep on my pillow though- i sleep right under it and put my stuffed giraffe under my head
I'm weird

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
just one for me. it's a memory foam one, so very comfy! i don't like having lot's of pillow's, as i like to sleep quite flat

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One.... or two... it depends on how many it takes for me to make a "nest"
When I sleep, all you can see is the top of my head. I roll myself up in the duvet like a caterpillar gone mad, tuck the end under my feet and screw myself up in a ball so that pretty much only my nose sticks out so that I can breathe. I can't sleep unless I*m warm and somewhere soft. I'm a cat at heart.