Question of the Day - February 29th!

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have pillow issues.

I use 2 at a time under my head, but each pillow has to be a different type and feel. If either is too soft, too firm, etc. then it doesn't work right.

I have yet to find the exact perfect combination. *sigh*

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One for my head and one to snuggle on the side that hub doesn't sleep on....otherwise I wind up on the edge of the bed, out from under the covers!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Two - one small, flat one for my head, and a long body pillow to prevent me from turning over on my stomach, as I have a bad back, and sleeping on your stomach on a waterbed is a no no for people with back issues.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love pillows and love to sleep with it as cold as possible all snuggled into pillows. I sleep with 6-8 pillows.

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

I love pillows and love to sleep with it as cold as possible all snuggled into pillows. I sleep with 6-8 pillows.
Whew! I was beginning to think I was a freak! I have 6 pillows that I sleep with. Four memory foam pillows, one feather pillow and one latex foam pillow. I hate going anywhere overnight because it's a pain in the butt to haul all of my pillows with me!

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I sleep with two. But one is for me, and one's for Namine. She used to take up my whole pillow, and I'd wake up and have no room for my ahead. So I put another pillow on the bed for her, and that's what she sleeps on at night.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I sleep with one for my head, and it has to be soft and darn near flat, and then one at my side for whichever of the babies decides they need to sleep next to me! (Normally Eek sleeps on the pillow)

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Two - depending on my back. And I need to replace mine, too. They are only 17 years old.