Question of the Day - December 12th

sadieandziggy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have had res and gold the last few years - this year there is much more gold tham red, lots of gold pine cones. Next year we are thinking of going for pale blue and silver, with lots of snowflakes. We only use white lights.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is the first time we could have anything outside that wouldn't get stolen.
So I bought window clings, and a pretty sign that says Merry Christmas, bells on our lamp post, a wreath that has Santa sitting on it with a sign that says "ho, ho, ho!" Not much else yet. I'm building up for the years ahead! I love Christmas!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Blues and Silvers here!
But this year i've added a little red/gold throughout the house a bit and it looks nice!
Next year it will probably be a pretty decient mixture of both. I do have a rule though- if it's not a decoration or ornament that i absolutely love- i won't buy it....i want whatever i decorate my house with to have a little meaning to it/be special- so i only spend money on things i absolutely love and want to decorate with
Everything pretty much has a story to it -and that makes it a little special to me

blondrebel76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
my christmas colors are red and blue.

last year my grandma bought roman and me a small tree because we didnt have one. its one of those fiberoptic ones. well i promised her i was going to leave it up and decorate it for each season. and this is the first year i have gotten to do it. we are constantly looking for ideas for our next season tree. next month will be snowflakes and such, valentines will be hearts, march is the ever important st. patricks day, april will be easter eggs and bunnies, may and june i have no idea, july will be flags, august and sept i ahve no idea, october is halloween stuff, then back to adding more things for thansgiving!

my thanksgiving tree before the girls knocked half the pumpkins off

my christmas tree before the girls got ahold of it