Question of the Day - August 7th

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
No real need here. We do get a little HOT weather, but little enough that opening all doors and windows and running fans in strategic spots to move the air does the trick -- and even when the day is stinky hot, it cools off pretty well at night.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes we have a/c! Summers here are getting hotter and hotter, the hottest can be up to 42c (108f)

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The home has central air, but the bedroom my fiance & I stay in has an air conditioning unit from like 1980-something and is quite inefficient.

howtoholdacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ABSOLUTELY! The heat index
was over 110 yesterday and the humidity makes it hard to breath. No one but no one buys a house here without central heat and air unless they're totally hard core or super-duper short on cash.

gardenandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have two window units. Here in Maine I only have to use them at the very most 30 days out of the year if that.

xman

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Nope and I don't think I'd ever really want one. If the climate is THAT stifling, I'd leave. Come to think of it, I did!

X

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We live in Tennessee....of course we do!!!
It's sooo not an option not to have AC around here- it gets soooooooo hot! Today it's supposed to get up to 100, thursday, 101 and friday,101.