Question of the day 10/01/14 " #WhiskersWednesday "

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good Morning dear Friends of TCS! :sun: :wavey:

How are you been? :) the Last 3 months of the year! how flyies the time! :eek: las week we talk about Cell Phones, :evilgrin: now we continue about it! :hyper: SO, you stay tuned here! :) this is the next chapter about Cell phones from the last week on this day! :)

1.- Did you pay a rent for your line? or you using Pre-Paid?
2.- Do you like the games on your Cell phone? wich one is your top now?
3.- Do you like the apps on your Cell phone? wich one you your top now?
4.- are you a geek and try to have the last one cell on the market? or you find an enought option?
5.- Are you changing your mind and depend almost the majority about your cell phone? (I mean, read your mails, take pictures
uses the note for the grocery list, use the reminder of voice etc, etc, etc? or still using post-it :lol3:
6.- have you take selfies with you cell phone? :evilgrin: be honest... :lol3:

:clap::wavey:

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1.- Did you pay a rent for your line? or you using Pre-Paid? My cell phone is prepaid
2.- Do you like the games on your Cell phone? wich one is your top now? The only games I have on my phone are Solitaire and Bejeweled. I barely play either one of them.
3.- Do you like the apps on your Cell phone? wich one you your top now? I only have a few apps. I don't use them very often.
4.- are you a geek and try to have the last one cell on the market? or you find an enought option? My phone is really old. It does what I need it to do so I haven't needed to replace it yet. I don't want to have to get a plan on my phone because the cheapest ones are like $80 a month.
5.- Are you changing your mind and depend almost the majority about your cell phone? (I mean, read your mails, take pictures
uses the note for the grocery list, use the reminder of voice etc, etc, etc? or still using post-it 
 I read some emails on it, take pictures (because my 2 year old broke my camera) and browse Facebook/the internet. That's about it. I still make my grocery list on paper.
6.- have you take selfies with you cell phone? 
 be honest...
 No, other than my weekly belly picture so I can see how baby has grown.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise

We pay a monthly fee for the phones.

I had been playing Bubble Witch 2 and Candy Crush, but uninstalled them. I still play Mahjongg from time to time. And Tetris.

I do like Brightest Flashlight; it's come in handy more times than I care to remember. And my Nook app.

4.- are you a geek and try to have the last one cell on the market? or you find an enought option?

Not really, no. I have a Droid Razr Maxx Hd and have had it now for over 1-1/2 years. Unless something comes out that really, really trips my trigger, I see no need to change.

uses the note for the grocery list, use the reminder of voice etc, etc, etc? or still using post-it 

I text, call, and play games on my cell. I do use it for pictures when I'm out and about in the yard or take a cute picture of the cats. But I still have my old email account on the computer and that's what I use. No lists on my cell or anything like that. (Yeah, I still do the post-it from time to time.
) Grocery lists are still on paper.

6.- have you take selfies with you cell phone?   be honest 

Nope. Not a one. I don't understand the whole concept of selfies, to be honest. I just think it's stupid.

Last edited:

cocheezie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
1.- Did you pay a rent for your line? or you using Pre-Paid? Prepaid - only my DH and my son have the number. I put $100 on it once a year and do not use up the entire amount, but the $100 expires. How can money expire? Rip off.

2.- Do you like the games on your Cell phone? wich one is your top now? My cell phone is so old, it has only two games - bowling and pong

3.- Do you like the apps on your Cell phone? wich one you your top now? Cell phone too old for apps

4.- are you a geek and try to have the last one cell on the market? or you find an enought option? Still using first cell phone bought. At least 10 years old. More like 12.

5.- Are you changing your mind and depend almost the majority about your cell phone? (I mean, read your mails, take pictures uses the note for the grocery list, use the reminder of voice etc, etc, etc? or still using post-it? Cell phone doesn't have these features. I feel fortunate that it has predictive text.

6.- have you take selfies with you cell phone? Cell does not have these features.

Last edited:

twinkles21

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
1. Did you pay a rent for your line? or you using Pre-Paid?

I pay a monthly contract for my cell.

2. Do you like the games on your Cell phone? which one is your top now?

I used too. Angry birds was my top game on my old iphone, but I haven't put any games on my new phone so far.

3. Do you like the apps on your Cell phone? wich one you your top now?

Netflix and shuttle player.

4. are you a geek and try to have the last one cell on the market? or you find an enought option?

I'm a total geek, I want the latest and greatest, but i rarely ever get it. DH and I usually get the "one-step down" model, just to stay current without spending $$$

5. Are you changing your mind and depend almost the majority about your cell phone? (I mean, read your mails, take pictures

It's my everything. Communications, entertainment, scheduler, lists, camera, do-to notes, etc. If it's not in my phone it doesn't exist.

6.- have you take selfies with you cell phone?  be honest 

Never. Seems dumb to me, but whatever floats your boat really. lol Now, pics of my kitties though........

pinkdagger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Prepaid.

I don't play any games.

I use Go SMS the most for texting, and sometimes the colour notepad because we have a new username at the school computers that I can't remember so I always have to open it to check it. That's about all. If it weren't for the convenience and speed of touch screen typing, a flip phone would still be enough to make me happy.

No, I go for the cheapest and most practical. It's totally not worth the money considering how quickly they get "outdated".

5.- Are you changing your mind and depend almost the majority about your cell phone? (I mean, read your mails, take pictures  uses the note for the grocery list, use the reminder of voice etc, etc, etc? or still using post-it

No, just texting and the occasional call. I use it for photos if I REALLY want to take pictures and don't have my actual camera with me.

6.- have you take selfies with you cell phone? be honest...

I think I've taken 3 or 4 in the entire time I've ever owned a cell phone, which is over 10 years now. I used to take more selfies with my computer webcam, and that was a long time ago.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
1.  Yes we pay monthly for service.

2. I actually don't have any games on my new phone.  I used to keep one on my phone in case i was bored sitting in a waiting room or something like that.

3. Yes; I probably use Facebook the most.

4. No not at all!  I only upgraded to a smartphone for the first time this summer!

5. I do use it more for picture taking than I did with my old phones; the camera is WAY better.  I don't like checking mail or things like that on my phone.  Typing is still much much easier on the desktop; so I prefer to TCS and things from there.  

6. Yep; but mostly me and my kids together.  Since I'm always the one behind the camera; they seem to be my only pics of myself with the kids. 

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

OURS IS MONTHLY.

VERY FEW.  THEY ARE TOO TIME CONSUMING, ADDICTIVE AND SUCK UP SPACE.  I ONLY HAVE BACKGAMMON ON MINE AT THE MOMENT. 

PROBABLY SNAPSEED, A PHOTO EDITOR.  DO NOT ASK ME HOW MANY PHOTO EDITING TOOLS I HAVE ON MY PHONE LOL.

SEMI-GEEK.  I LIKE NEW.  BUT, ONLY UPGRADE WHEN MY CONTRACT IS OVER.  RIGHT NOW HAVE A DROID MAXX (NOT THE RAZR).  LOVE LOVE LOVE IT

uses the note for the grocery list, use the reminder of voice etc, etc, etc? or still using post-it laughing02.gif  

I AM GUILTY OF USING MINE FOR NUMEROUS TASKS.  HOWEVER, NEVER GOT ON BOARD FOR GROCERY SHOPPING.  I HAVEN'T FOUND ONE YET WHICH MAKES IT EASIER.

6.- have you take selfies with you cell phone? evilgrin.gif be honest... laughing02.gif

I NEVER EVER TAKE SELFIES.  I HAVE A REAL ISSUE WITH THEM.  TO ME, IT'S VAIN AND SELF-ABSORBED AND FOR GOODNESS SAKE, HOW MANY PIX OF ONESELF DO YOU NEED TO SHOW YOUR FRIENDS???

SERIOUSLY, I DON'T GET THIS AT ALL.

Sorry for shouting lol.  Forgot to take off the caps and now I'm too lazy to fix it :p

Last edited:

alyssam

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
1.- Did you pay a rent for your line? or you using Pre-Paid? I do not have an active cell phone, haven't for a few years... I use my inactive as a mini tablet because I'm too poor for a real one, lol. But the family pay monthly for theirs.
2.- Do you like the games on your Cell phone? wich one is your top now? I Crush Candy.
3.- Do you like the apps on your Cell phone? wich one you your top now? Not sure, Instagram maybe.
4.- are you a geek and try to have the last one cell on the market? or you find an enought option? Boyfriend just got the new iPhone 6.
) I take photos and use apps but that's it really.
 be honest... 
. I have taken selfies since before they were classified as a selfie. Legitimately, my friends and I would take them with film cameras LOL. 

Last edited:

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I pay for a line with mine, but DH's is pre paid

No, I don't play gams on the cell phone.

I have a few apps on the phone, but mostly don't use them. I do check the weather and I'm trying to figure out how to use the calendar.

I don't need the latest and greatest, although I sometimes get attracted.  But it all comes down to what I can afford and I want a phone I can carry in my pocket.  Some of them are just too big.

I mostly use my phone to make / receive phone calls (imagine that!) and occasionally text.  I do take pictures sometimes but it will never take the place of my camera.

be honest

I took one once, and deleted it very quickly.  I don't like pictures even taken from a distance, sure don't like the close up selfie.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I bought mine outright but pay monthly for everything.
I don't play games.
WhatsApp
I'm a geek but can't afford tobe one.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry.
i use it for everything except noted but bookmarks for. recipes
I've tried takino self is but I look so abominable I delete.immediately.

littlelion

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
1. I don't know lol

2. I don't have enough storage for games :/ I really want some though! I usually just draw on my app "Drawing desk".

3. Probably iMessage, Safari, or social media lol.

4. I don't really care if it's in style or not, but I try not to get behind the times.

5. Yep, I don't really think I need to check Instagram every two seconds. I don't really depend on my phone, I just wish I didn't use it a lot.

6. I only take one every few months. Not super into the whole selfie craze.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
1.  I pay monthly for a plan.

2.  I am not too much into computer games.

3.  I don't use very many apps at all.

4.  I don't try to chase the latest and greatest.  I had to buy a new cell this past summer because my old one died.  I got the Samsung Galaxy S4.  It was reasonably priced because the S5 had just come out.

5.  I have my e-mail on my cell but I use more laptop for it more.  I surf the net with my cell when I'm not at home or my home internet is on the fritz.

6.  No selfies.  I don't even like other people taking my picture.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
so, my turn about it! :)

BOTHS, the landline pay a rent, & the Cell phone is prepaid ( price for cell phoner here are high! :eek:...)

Yes, why not! my Top are PopCats & Buble Witch 2 :D:

Jango, Shazzam & the Bank app, totally usefull :)

Honesty, can´t change of cell phone every season of new presentations, so I looking always for the best option before to buy :rolleyes:

uses the note for the grocery list, use the reminder of voice etc, etc, etc? or still using post-it laughing02.gif

Honestly it really change my life the smarphone, I use it for everything, Bank, notes, alerts, Calendar, paids, some kind of buys and of course, entreteinment ;)

6.- have you take selfies with you cell phone? evilgrin.gif be honest:
Yes a couple, and I could to see that everyday that pass I´m a :einstein:.... :lol3:

thanks for read! c-ya! :wavey: